In the new guidance of the Ministry of Health on subjects receiving the Covid-19 vaccine, there are 5 subjects that need to be carefully screened and cautious when injecting.
According to the new decision c3802/QD-BYT issued by the Ministry of Health, provisional guidance on pre-vaccination screening for the Covid-19 vaccine remains only 10 items to be screened, instead of 15 items as in document 3445 issued. previous 7/15.
In the new regulations, all people over 18 years old, meeting all the conditions for vaccination, and healthy are eligible to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.
According to the old regulations, people over 65 years old and groups with a history of allergies, underlying diseases, blood clotting disorders, abnormalities in vital signs, abnormalities in cardiopulmonary and mental disorders must be injected and monitored. at hospitals. But in the newly issued guidelines no longer.
Currently, in the new regulations, the only group that has to be vaccinated at medical facilities that are qualified for anaphylaxis emergency is those with grade 3 anaphylaxis.
And 5 groups that need careful and thorough screening before injection include:
– Cases with a history of allergy to other allergens.
– Group of people with chronic diseases, underlying diseases.
– People who have lost behavioral capacity, lost consciousness.
– In case of a history of thrombocytopenia and/or a history of coagulopathy.
– Those who are ≥ 13 weeks pregnant.
– Groups with abnormal vital signs include: People with body temperature below 35.5 degrees Celsius or above 37.5 degrees Celsius, pulse less than 60 times per minute or more than 100 times per minute; breathing rate per minute more than 25 times; diastolic blood pressure less than 60 mmHg or more than 90 mmHg and/or systolic blood pressure less than 90 mmHg or greater than 140 mmHg or daily blood pressure higher than 30 mmHg – for hypertensive patients on treatment and have medical records.
The group that needed to delay vaccination was also reduced from 5 to 3 groups including:
– People with a clear history of having Covid-19 within 6 months;
– In case of acute illness;
– Pregnant women under 13 weeks.
Pregnant women who are over 13 weeks pregnant and breastfeeding can still receive the Covid-19 vaccine if there is a commitment, but not with the Sputnik V vaccine.
And this case, if injected, will be transferred to the group that needs careful vaccination and needs to be monitored at a medical facility capable of obstetric emergency.
The Ministry of Health also requires that when examining, it is necessary to ask specific gestational age for pregnant women. At the same time, women who are over 13 weeks pregnant need to explain specifically about the risks/benefits of being vaccinated against Covid-19. If injected, this group needs to sign a commitment.
Eligible cases for vaccination will be clearly indicated after screening.
Subjects with at least one predisposing factor for vaccination were delayed. In case there is a history of grade 3 anaphylaxis with any allergen, they will be transferred for injection at medical facilities capable of providing emergency anaphylaxis.
The vaccination agency is also recorded by the Ministry of Health, keeping a database of all vaccinated subjects in the software to manage the entire population’s health records.
The pre-vaccination screening form and the written consent to vaccination should be kept by the vaccination organizer for 15 days.
New note in the new decision of the Ministry of Health:
– For pre-vaccination screening, the Ministry of Health clearly states that it is necessary to check the current health if there is a fever, are suffering from acute diseases, chronic diseases, especially those who are about to be vaccinated with medical conditions. suggest Covid-19?
– Those with a history of vaccination against Covid-19, should be aware of the exact time and type of vaccine administered.
– In case of allergies, it is necessary to ask clearly if there is a history of allergy to any allergen; Have you ever had a severe allergic/anaphylactic reaction to the vaccine or any component of the vaccine?
– It is necessary to explore the history of Covid-19, severe immunosuppression, coagulation / hemostasis disorders or taking anticoagulants, terminal cancer, chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
Đọc bài viết bằng Tiếng Việt tại đây