Squid stuffed with deep-fried crispy meat, fragrant will be a dish that brings rice that the elderly or children all love. Do you know how to make this stuffed squid?
Fresh squid is a valuable seafood that provides nutrients to the human body. There are many delicious dishes from squid that everyone must enjoy, and of course, it is impossible not to mention the squid stuffed with meat. This dish is suitable for the taste of both adults and children. And special how to cook stuffed squid with meat It’s also very simple and you can completely make it yourself at home. Let’s go with 2Beauty to discover the recipe right now!
Refer to how to cook delicious stuffed squid at home 1. Ingredients needed to cook stuffed squid 400 grams squid 200 grams minced meat 5 purple onions 100ml cooking oil 3 dried cat mushrooms Green onions Spices: salt, seasoning, ground pepper, sugar 2. Steps to make stuffed squid
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Fresh squid after buying, wash it. Then, you separate the head and the body of the squid and keep it separate. The head of the squid, please mince it finely to mix it with the filling. As for the squid body, let it drain.
– Peel off the red onion, wash and chop finely. Soak the mushrooms in warm water for about 10 minutes to allow the mushrooms to expand. Then, take out the mushrooms, wash them clean, dry them and chop them finely.
Step 2: Mix the filling
– Put the ingredients in the bowl, including: minced pork, minced squid head, black fungus, red onion, green onion, 2 teaspoons seasoning. 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon MSG. 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a little ground pepper.
– Put on gloves and mix the ingredients thoroughly. Marinate the filling for about 15 minutes so that the filling is fully absorbed.
Step 3: Stuffing
– Next, use a spoon to start stuffing the filling into the squid body. You stuff the filling very cleverly so that the amount of filling is just enough so that you can spread the filling evenly into the squid body.
– Finally, use a toothpick to fix the top of the squid body so that the filling does not fall out when frying. Keep doing this until you run out of kernels.
Step 4: Fry squid
– Put the pan on the stove, heat it and pour about 100ml of cooking oil into the pan. Put squid in turn to fry for about 15-20 minutes. Pay attention to flip both sides of the squid evenly until the squid is cooked and crispy.
– Take the squid to a plate, let the oil drain and then cut the squid into small inner rings and you’re done. It is better to eat hot.
Tips to cook delicious stuffed squid
– You should choose to buy squid, which is neither too small nor too big. Squid needs to be fresh, elastic and firm. You should not choose ink that is peeling, soft and watery.
– Pork used as the filling should choose half-lean and half-fat so that the filling is fragrant and fatty. You should not use each filling as lean meat because it will be dry.
Above is how to cook stuffed squid with meat rich, delicious, crispy golden and extremely bring rice for the whole family. Good luck in applying the formula!