Electrolux ovens are manufactured in Poland, Italy, China according to modern, advanced technology, meeting international standards.
1. Electrolux water heater of which country?
Electrolux was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 1912. In terms of home appliances by market share as of 2010, Electrolux is the second largest company in the world. In 2010 Forbes magazine voted, in durable consumer goods, Electrolux is one of the top 5 companies worldwide.
Elextrolux ovens are manufactured in third countries including Poland, Italy and China with advanced production technology, modern techniques, and international standards. Electrolux brand oven products are highly appreciated by consumers.
2. Are Electrolux ovens good?
The vast majority of consumers say that they are satisfied when using oven products from the Electrolux brand, the reason is that the quality of this product is good and offers many utilities and outstanding advantages such as:
– Elegant, modern, and sophisticated design. Electrolux oven is quite eye-catching to help the interior space become more harmonious and luxurious.
– Various models, rich capacity, good price. With these features of Electrolux ovens, consumers have many choices that are suitable for the purpose of use as well as the financial situation of their families.
– Electrolux ovens are fully equipped by the manufacturer with accessories such as grills, baking trays, skewers, foil… to make the cooking process convenient, and to process many delicious dishes. rich.
– Electrolux ovens have built-in cabinets, making the kitchen more luxurious, more modern and saving space to the maximum, extremely suitable for families in apartments or houses with large areas. small and medium size.
– Electrolux ovens have a good warranty, up to 12 months, helping users to feel more secure when buying.
3. How to use the Electrolux oven
How to use the Electrolux oven is very simple, that is, you just need to do the following operations:
The first is to turn the “Power” knob to the power level you want.
Next is to turn the “Time” button to set the baking time according to the type of food you need to process.
At this point the oven starts working.
When the baking time is over, the oven will sound and stop working.
Finally, you just put the food out, then turn the “Time” button back to “0” if not using it anymore.
4. Criteria for choosing to buy Electrolux ovens
If you want to buy an Electrolux oven, you should first observe the space of your house to see what the area is, how to arrange it to have the most suitable and harmonious choice of oven product.
Next, it is necessary to choose an oven based on the purpose of use, the number of family members or the frequency of using the product to choose the right model.
You can also choose products based on the design and design of the machine, to give the kitchen a luxurious, modern and equally eye-catching look.
The material of the machine is also a factor that you should pay attention to when choosing an Electrolux oven. Accordingly, you should choose a machine with a shell made of powder-coated metal that is less prone to distortion, rust-proof, and beautiful, easy to clean after use.
The oven body should choose a type made from high-temperature resistant glass, with a strong base to ensure safety when using.
The capacity of the oven is also very important, of which the type under 20 liters can be used to roast a whole chicken under 1.5kg, grill meat…
Ovens from 20-35 liters can help you bake big fish, whole chickens over 1.5 kg – 2 kg.
Ovens over 35 liters can be used to roast whole chickens over 2 kg.
You should also choose an oven with similar capacity and capacity. Because products with a larger capacity, the capacity will be proportional to the higher, so the cooking time will be faster.
For example, ovens with a capacity of less than 20 liters usually have a capacity of 1300 W.
Ovens from 20 – 35 liters equivalent to a capacity of about 1400 W – 1600 W.
Ovens over 35 liters will have a capacity of about 1800 W – 2980 W.
5. What is the price of the Electrolux oven?
The price of Electrolux ovens on the market is very diverse, from a few hundred to several tens of millions of dong, based on the capacity, material and capacity of the oven.
Some Electrolux oven products that are chosen by many consumers are:
– Electrolux oven EOT38MXC 38 liters: The outer shell of the oven is made of powder-coated steel to help limit rust, easy to clean, durable and new for a long time. The oven cavity is made of stainless steel, helping to cook food safely. The price of the Electrolux EOT38MXC 38 liter oven on the market is currently about VND 2,200,000
– Electrolux EOT30MXC 30 liter oven: Modern design, luxurious and elegant black color, suitable for a family of about 3-4 people. The oven cavity is made of stainless steel, enameled with less dirt, easy to clean. The internal convection fan helps circulate heat evenly in the oven cavity, so the food will be cooked deliciously and evenly. The price of the 30 liter Electrolux EOT30MXC Oven is currently about VND 1,800,000
– Electrolux EOT40DBD oven 40 liters: Designed with a compact, simple but elegant design. The outer edge of the Electrolux EOT40DBD 40 liter oven is thin, but the oven cavity is large, allowing you to bake many of your favorite dishes. The oven cavity is made of stainless steel, safe for food processing. The furnace shell is made of powder-coated steel that is both eye-catching and highly durable. The selling price of the 40 liter Electrolux EOT40DBD oven is currently about 3,490,000 VND.
– Electrolux EOT38DXB oven 38 liters: With a simple design, but the Electrolux EOT38DXB 38 liter oven is very eye-catching, easy to use, can bake a lot of food, cook quickly, save electricity effectively, is the choice of many consumers.
The price of the Electrolux EOT38DXB 38 liter Oven is currently about 2,691,000 VND.
– Oven of Electrolux EOT38MB: The design is quite simple, the outer shell is luxurious black. Large capacity, Electrolux EOT38MBB’s Oven helps housewives bake a lot of food. Moreover, this oven has a large capacity, helping food to cook quickly and evenly, effectively saving electricity.
The current selling price of the Electrolux EOT38MBB Oven is about 1,500,000 VND.
6. Where to buy genuine Electrolux oven?
If you want to buy a genuine Electrolux oven, you should go to big shopping centers, big electronics supermarkets or reputable e-commerce platforms like Tiki, Lazada… to get products with quality and price. The best with the highest warranty and after-sales service.
Đọc bài viết bằng Tiếng Việt tại đây