This salt-fried pork leg recipe will give you a crispy, tender, and seasoned pork belly.
If dishes such as stewed pork leg, fake pork leg, … are too familiar and you want to change the wind for your family’s rice tray, don’t miss this delicious, crispy fried pork leg with salt. . The dish has a very attractive appearance because it is deep fried with cooking oil on the stove. Besides, the greasy taste of pork leg combined with the salty taste from salt will make your meal much more attractive.
See how to make fried pork leg with salt Ingredients to be prepared Pork leg: 1 large piece, about 1kg. Spices: sugar, seasoning, salt, five spices, cooking oil Garlic, purple onion: 50 grams each. Lemon or vinegar to clean and deodorize the legs 2. Implementation steps
Step 1: Preliminary processing
– Pork legs are washed with salt water after buying.
– Use a razor to scrape the pig hair, dirt and remove the fat.
– Next, you use lemon or vinegar to rub the pork leg to get rid of the bad smell of the pork leg.
– Then wash the pork leg with water.
– After you have washed the pork leg, remove the bone and then continue to wash it with water again and set it aside to drain.
– Garlic, onion peeled, chopped.
Step 2: Marinated seasoning
– Marinate pork leg with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon seasoning powder, 2 teaspoons five flavors, ⅓ teaspoon sugar.
– Mix all the seasonings to absorb evenly into the pork leg. Leave it like that for about 20 minutes to infuse the pork leg with the seasoning.
Step 3: Boil pork leg
Pork legs wrapped in a foil and then dropped into the pot to boil for about 20 minutes.
– After the pork leg is soft, take it out and wash it with cold water.
– Use a toothpick or a sharp object to poke the skin of the crispy pork leg. Therefore, while frying the pork skin will be more crispy and beautiful.
– Rub the lemon juice evenly on the surface of the pork skin.
Step 4: Fry pork leg
– Put the pan on the stove and pour in the cooking oil so that the oil can cover the pork leg. When the oil is hot, start dipping the pork leg and frying it. You need to regularly use a spoon to spread the oil evenly over the pork leg.
– When the pork leg is yellow and fragrant, it means it is ripe. Take it out, drain the oil or you can use paper to absorb the cooking oil.
Step 5: Present and enjoy
– Wait for the pork leg to cool down, then use a sharp knife and cut the meat into slices and place on a plate. Decorate around a little thyme, chili flower, carrot flower, … to make the dish more attractive.
– When enjoying, you should combine with hot rice, rice paper, salad to be very delicious.
So the crispy fried pork leg is complete.
Tips to choose good pork leg
– Should choose the front leg because the front leg is more lean and when fried, it will be more crispy
– Choose a firm pork leg, the cut of the meat is dry when pressed with high elasticity
– Pork legs have a bright, bright pink color, no fishy or foul smell
Above is the recipe for crispy fried pork leg that 2Beauty shares with you. With just a little patience and ingenuity, you can completely show off your family’s talents. Good luck in applying the formula!