If you are a fan of boiled shrimp, definitely do not miss this delicious, sweet and not afraid of boiling shrimp tip!
Boiled shrimp is known to be an extremely delicious and nutritious dish, loved by many people whether adults or children. For those who are a fan of seafood, this dish certainly cannot be ignored. Boiling shrimp at home is not difficult, but on the contrary, it is quick, simple and does not take too much time. However, if you do not know this trick to boil shrimp, it will definitely make the dish not sweet but also fishy. Let’s go with 2 Beautiful to discover the secret of boiling shrimp which is very simple but makes the dish more delicious!
1. Ingredients needed to boil shrimp
Fresh shrimp (depending on how many people eat) White wine Pepper Salt Ginger
2. How to cook shrimp delicious, sweet and not fishy
First of all, to be able to cook boiled shrimp, you need to choose fresh shrimp, the shell has a light gray color, the shrimp meat when looking at it will be translucent white. When touching the shrimp, you will feel the shrimp meat is firm, not soft.
– Fresh shrimp after buying, please wash it with water. Completely remove the black thread on the back of the shrimp, but you should not remove the shrimp head and shrimp shell. Because according to culinary experts, they say that shrimp will be sweeter and tastier when it keeps the nutrients in the shell and head.
– Pour an amount of water equal to 1/2 the amount of shrimp to be boiled. Because shrimp are inherently quick and cooked by steam, don’t pour too much water.
– After pouring water into the shrimp, add a little salt, pepper, sliced ginger and bring to a boil. When the shrimp is just boiling, pour in the shrimp and add about 1 to 2 cups of white wine (depending on the amount of shrimp).
– Boil shrimp and stir shrimp for about 2 minutes to cook shrimp evenly. When you see the shrimp curl, turn orange red, quickly take it out.
– If you like to eat hot, you can eat shrimp just picked up according to your preference.
– If you can’t eat hot and want the shrimp to be firmer, you can pick up the boiled shrimp and drop it in a bowl of pre-prepared ice water and then quickly take it out immediately. This way, the shrimp will be firmer and you don’t have to wait for the shrimp to cool down.
In short, remember, if you want to make boiled shrimp delicious, sweet and not fishy, during the boiling process, you should not only add ginger and salt, but also add both white wine and pepper ingredients. . Because pepper has the effect of increasing the aroma of shrimp broth, white wine can remove the fishy smell from shrimp.
Above are tips to boil shrimp both delicious and sweet without fear of fishy. Please leave your bags to make your dishes more attractive. Good luck!