Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, do you know how to make pomelo dogs for the five-fruit tray? Your kids will surely enjoy it!
In the five-fruit tray of the Mid-Autumn Festival, it is certainly impossible not to miss grapefruit – a very typical and familiar fruit. More specifically, pomelo can also form many different shapes, especially a teddy dog, which is extremely loved by children.
In this article, 2Beautiful will introduce to you how to make pomelo dog Celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival is very simple without spending too much time on your family’s five-fruit tray in this year’s Mid-Autumn Festival.
Tips for making a pomelo stuffed dog 1. Ingredients to prepare to make a pomelo stuffed dog Grapefruit: 1-2 Green papaya: 1 fruit about 8 ounces to 1kg Orange: 1 fruit Peeling knife Sharp toothpick Longan or chrysanthemum seeds Round to make cotton dog eyes Red cardboard 2. Steps to make cotton dog with pomelo
– First, separate each grapefruit segment. However, you still need to keep the outer shell intact
– Next, you cut off the edge of each grapefruit. Separate the 2 parts and then divide the grapefruit and spread it into 2 equal parts. Throw away all the grapefruit seeds.
At the oblong end of the papaya, cut a block about 15cm long. Next, cut one edge of the papaya block to create a pillar for the pomelo dog
– At the top of the grapefruit, use a toothpick to fix the orange.
– Next, you pin each grapefruit to cover this body.
– You pin horizontally for the body and pin vertically on the head. Try to pin the entire core.
– Pin 2 long pomelos on both sides of the head to make ears.
– 4 pieces of grapefruit arranged below to form 4 legs.
– At this step, do not be too hasty if you see that your shaping is not similar to the stuffed dog, because when decorating, your results will be more visible.
– Use longan seeds or clear chrysanthemums to make cotton dog eyes.
– You add a round nose knob and a piece of red paper to make a tongue for a stuffed dog. Add a pretty bow and you’ve got a stuffed dog shape.
The Mid-Autumn Festival tray usually has a lot of things, including cakes, soft cakes, persimmons, nuggets, and bananas, but the centerpiece of the tray is always the lovely pomelo dog. The pomelo dog will surely make the children as well as the whole family excited with the moon-watching tray.
How to choose a delicious pomelo to make a pomelo with pomelo You should choose grapefruits weighing about 1kg, feeling heavy in the hand and the grapefruit skin is smooth and fresh. You should not choose grapefruits with wrinkled and dark skin. Because these pomelos can be dry and when eaten, they will have a bitter taste, it will be difficult for children to eat.
Above is how to make cotton dog with pomelo that you can manually shape at home for the five-fruit tray of the Mid-Autumn Festival. Surely the little ones will love the finished product you create. I wish you success in applying the 2Beauty shared above!