With this recipe for passion fruit cake, you will have this delicious passion fruit cake right away that is perfect for a luxurious afternoon tea with loved ones.
Passion fruit has a sweet and sour taste, extremely attractive aroma and has many health benefits. In terms of cuisine, passion fruit in the cheap and delicious season can be processed into many attractive dishes and drinks such as juice, jam, jelly and cakes with unique flavors.
2dep introduce to you how to make passion fruit cake It’s delicious, everyone who eats it compliments it.
See how to make passion fruit cake. 1. Raw materials:
– 30g passion fruit
– 100g all-purpose flour
– 100g unsalted butter at room temperature
– 100g of chicken eggs
– 100g powdered sugar
– 3g baking powder
2. How to make passion fruit cake:
Cut the avocado into small pieces and place in a clean bowl. Slowly beat the butter until it begins to soften. Now add sugar to fight together. When the butter starts to turn light, add the eggs one at a time and beat until the mixture is uniform.
– Mix flour and baking powder together. Then sift the flour mixture into the egg butter bowl above. Mix.
– Cut passion fruit in half, take a spoon and scoop out the pulp of the passion fruit into the bowl. After the flour mixture is well mixed, pour in the passion fruit juice and mix.
– Prepare loaf mold then line a layer of parchment paper underneath to prevent sticking. Slowly pour in the dough, gently tapping the mold to flatten the dough.
– Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius, then put the cake in the oven for 40 minutes.
– When the cake is baked for 20 minutes, take out the cake and use a sharp knife dipped in water to slit along the cake. This step will help the cake to rise and fluffy.
– Then continue to put in the oven until the time is up.
When the cake is cooked, take it out of the mold, then leave it on the rack to cool completely, then cut into pieces and enjoy!
Passion fruit cake is suitable to use with tea or breakfast with a glass of milk.
Tips for making a successful passion fruit cake:
– Butter and eggs must be at room temperature before starting to bake.
– Each different oven will have a different temperature, so you should adjust the temperature to suit your family’s oven.
– You can check if the cake is done by using a skewer, when the toothpick comes out, it’s dry.
Good luck with how you do it passion fruit cake this is it!