In less than 30 minutes, you will have a delicious hot plate of fried noodles for breakfast.
Breakfast is always an important part of the day. Going out for breakfast sometimes will be difficult or you simply don’t have much time, so go to the kitchen to make this super-fast fried noodles. In less than 30 minutes, you have a delicious hot breakfast. A full breakfast will help the whole family full of energy to start a new day.
See how to make instant fried noodles at home. Material:
– 150g dried egg noodles or any kind of dry noodles you want
– 2 eggs
– Just enough green vegetables can choose bok choy, sweet cabbage …
– 1 sausage
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 pinch of seasoning
How to make instant fried noodles:
– Thinly sliced sausage.
– Bring a pot of water to a boil then drop the noodles into the boiling water.
– You can see the instructions on the package to see how many minutes it takes for the noodles to cook, or you can taste them to check the doneness of the noodles. The cooked noodles are poured into a basket and rinsed under running water to cool completely.
– Put a little oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, beat 2 eggs in.
– Stir the eggs, then put the eggs to one side of the pan, add the sausages to the island.
– Then add noodles, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, and a little seasoning powder to the island.
– Stir for about 3 minutes, then add vegetables.
– Stir-fry until the vegetables are cooked, then turn off the heat.
Remove noodles to a plate and enjoy while still hot. This fried noodle dish will be more delicious if you add some powdered pepper to it!
Tips for delicious fried noodles:
– Should add a little salt to the noodle broth to make the noodles rich.
– Flushing the cooked noodles under cold water will help keep the noodles from sticking and not overcooking.
– Vegetables are often very suitable for stir-fried noodles because they cook quickly, are crispy and sweeter than other vegetables.
– You can absolutely add any ingredients that your family has, for example, stir-fried beef instead of sausage.
Wish you success with how to make super fast fried noodles recommended by 2dep!