Instead of regular milk tea, the way to make coffee milk tea will give you a cup of milk tea that is more mouth-watering, fragrant and full of flavor.
Milk tea is a beverage with worldwide coverage, there’s no doubt about it. A cup of milk tea that smells like tea, sweet, cool, and adds chewy pearls is becoming more and more popular and chosen by people when they need a refreshment or something to eat in the middle of a meal. Saying that because, because there is milk, there are pearls, pudding and so on, milk tea is not only refreshing but also makes people feel flat on their stomachs.
There are more and more milk tea brands, normally just sitting in one place to call, order through the app, 10, 20 minutes later, a cup of milk tea will be delivered to your place. But there are times when even if you have money available, you just have to make your own milk tea and drink it if you want. There are many attractive milk tea flavors such as pink milk tea, oolong milk tea, Thai milk tea to choose from. In addition, if you want to have a delicious cup of milk tea, learn how to make bold coffee milk tea below. Add a little coffee essence to milk tea, milk tea will be more fragrant. In the world, Hong Kong also has a love milk tea with a very popular recipe with added coffee in the tea!
Refer to the recipe on how to make coffee milk tea at home
Flavored tea of your choice (black tea, earlgrey..): 5grams
Condensed milk: 30 grams
Fresh milk: 150ml
Black coffee base: 20ml
Whipping cream: 30ml (with or without equal)
How to make coffee milk tea
– Incubate black tea with 150ml of water for about 10 minutes to stop the tea taste.
– Pour condensed milk into a large glass or, if you have a shaker, it is best, pour the filtered tea into the melted milk.
– Add fresh milk, coffee grounds and whipping cream, stir well, season to see if it’s just right.
– If there is a shaker, shake gently to mix well and create a foam for tea
– Add ice according to your preference and enjoy.
Tips for making coffee and milk tea
– Ingredients are the most important factor in deciding whether milk tea is delicious or not. If the tea and coffee are good, you’ll almost certainly have an unbeatable cup of milk tea.
– You can customize to use fresh milk or just use condensed milk. If using only condensed milk, add tea brewing water instead of pouring filtered water directly into the tea cup.
– Whipping cream makes the cup of coffee milk tea richer, if you don’t like it, you can skip this step.
Coffee milk tea is both fragrant and richer than regular milk tea because it has coffee that enhances the taste. A cup of coffee and milk tea is not only delicious but also helps you stay awake to work and study when you have to work from home. With this simple way to make coffee and milk tea, you can make delicious milk tea like at the shop.