On hot days, there is nothing more reasonable than enjoying frugal dishes. Let’s go to the kitchen with 2 Beautiful to make this steamed shrimp tofu dish for the whole family, make sure it’s both delicious and cool, everyone will love it.
1. Ingredients for steamed shrimp tofu non
– Young tofu: 4 pieces
– Shrimp: 100g
– Fresh chili
– Salt, pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce
2. How to make steamed shrimp tofu
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Shrimp purchased, washed, peeled, removed the black thread and drained. If using dried shrimp, you just need to soak in water to bloom.
– Carrots, peeled, washed and diced
– Scallions remove the root, cut into small pieces.
– Chili washed, minced.
– Young tofu bought, washed with clean water, pay attention to be gentle to avoid breaking the beans and then cut into small pieces.
Step 2: Mix the sauce mixture
– Mix sauce mixture including: 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon filtered water, 1 pinch of salt, a little sesame oil and season to taste.
Step 3: Steam the young tofu
– Put young tofu in a tray and then put shrimp, diced carrots on top. Pour the sauce from step 2 over the young tofu.
– Put the tray of young tofu into the basket and steam for 5 minutes.
– Finally, sprinkle green onions, chili and a little pepper on top.
Above is how to make steamed shrimp tofu. Very simple, right? In particular, this dish only takes 10 minutes to prepare and cook, very suitable for busy women who do not have too much time to cook. However, this dish is very tasty and has a lot of nutrients! Hope you guys will love and succeed in making this dish!