Pumpkin soaked in orange juice is a delicious drink on a summer day. How to make squash soaked in orange juice is easy to make from ingredients that are easy to find at home.
There is nothing more enjoyable than enjoying a cool glass of water on a summer day. If the milk tea and sugarcane juice are thirsty but contain too much sugar, then try this squash soaked in orange juice right away. This dish has a mild sour taste alternating with sweetness, crunchy squash is very thirsty when cold.
Not to mention how to make squash soaked in orange juice is also very easy to do and the ingredients are easy to find. Let’s go with twoLive to discover how to make squash soaked in orange juice right now!
See how to make squash soaked in orange juice at home Ingredients to prepare Pumpkin: 300 grams Fresh orange juice (or you can also use bottled orange juice): 250 ml Food wrap Steps
Step 1: Prepare and clean the squash
After buying the squash, wash it and then remove the skin and the seeds inside. After that, wash the squash again and then cut the squash into pieces about 4-5cm long and about 0.5cm wide. If you like, you can cut the squash into small balls like pearls.
Step 2: Cook the squash
– Put a pot of water on the stove, add sugar to the fresh water just boiled.
– Next, drop all the chopped squash to boil until cooked, then turn off the heat.
– Quickly take the squash out and put it in a bowl of ice cold water. This is a way to make the squash more crispy when enjoying.
– Wait about 5 minutes, then you take the squash out and then set aside to drain.
Step 3: Squeeze oranges
– Squeeze the orange to get the juice, you can add a little sugar to taste if it is sour.
Step 4: Pour orange juice in with the squash
-Pour the whole squash into a large bowl.
– Next, you pour fresh orange juice or bottled orange juice in so that the entire face of the pumpkin is covered.
– Use plastic wrap to cover the bowl of squash.
– Place the bowl of squash in the refrigerator for about 2 hours, then remove and enjoy.
So, the squash soaked in orange juice is finished.
Tips for choosing squash to make squash soaked in orange juice
– When buying squash, you should choose a pumpkin that is plump, large, and has a green outer skin. You should avoid choosing squash that are black. Because fruits with such colors will be old, have many seeds and will be sour when eaten.
– If you want to stay in shape, you can remove the sugar at every step.
With just a few simple steps like that, you can hand-pocket yourself a delicious dish to enjoy and help lose weight. Above is how to make squash soaked in orange juice that twoLive wants to share with you. Good luck with your application!