Pasta is considered a daily food by millions of families around the world. There are countless types of pasta with different shapes and sizes, but the most famous Vietnamese pasta dish is spaghetti – pasta.
From pasta, we can make a lot of famous noodle dishes such as spaghetti with minced beef sauce, spaghetti carbonara, spaghetti with seafood sauce… In addition, you can also try the strange creamy mushroom and pumpkin sauce spaghetti to exchange. meals for the whole family.
Mushroom cream pumpkin sauce pasta has a sweet pumpkin flavor mixed with fragrant mushrooms even more how to make spaghetti squash with mushroom cream sauce Also very simple and fast. This is a very suitable dish for you to cook for your family’s lunch when all are “working from home”, the processing time will be quick.
Refer to how to make delicious spaghetti with pumpkin and mushroom cream sauce at home 1. Ingredients for making spaghetti with cream of pumpkin and mushroom sauce
(Rate for 2 people)
– Spaghetti: 170g
– Pumpkin: 200g
– White mushrooms: 3 plants
– Fresh cream: 120g
– Powdered pepper: A little
– Salt: 1 teaspoon
– Olive oil: A little
2. How to make Spaghetti with Pumpkin Mushroom Sauce
– Pumpkin peeled, steamed. Then use a fork to mash the pumpkin and mix it with fresh cream. If not, you can put the steamed pumpkin and fresh cream in a blender to blend until smooth.
– Mushrooms are washed, thinly sliced lengthwise.
– Pour water into the pot, add a pinch of salt and then boil the noodles. Depending on the manufacturer, the time to boil the noodles will vary, usually from 9 to 13 minutes from the time the water boils. So you need to look on the product packaging to determine the time to boil your noodles.
– Cooked noodles pour into a basket to drain off the water.
– Put a little olive oil in the pan, then add the mushrooms and cook for about 4 minutes.
– Then add the pumpkin sauce, add a little salt and cook on low heat when this sauce boils, then add the noodles and mix.
– When the noodles have adhered to the sauce, sprinkle a little pepper and then turn off the heat.
– Remove the noodles to a plate and enjoy! This noodle dish should be eaten hot to taste better!
3. Tips on how to make delicious spaghetti with cream of pumpkin and mushroom sauce at home
– Only boil noodles when the water is boiling, remember to add some cooking oil and salt to the water
– Do not rinse spaghetti with water after boiling
– If the pumpkin cream mixture is too thick or the fresh cream is too small, you can add unsweetened fresh milk to the mixture.
Above is how to make spaghetti squash with mushroom cream sauce delicious that 2dep shares with readers. Hope you guys make this delicious pasta dish and have a delicious meal for the whole family!