With this way of making pate bread, you can completely make your own favorite breakfast dish at home, ensuring that everyone who eats it will have a good compliment.
Bread pate is a familiar breakfast dish of many Vietnamese people. A hot bread, fragrant with pate, herbs, and signature sauce will provide full nutrients, the perfect start to a new day full of energy. How to make pate bread is not too difficult, you can refer to the recipe below to make your own breakfast dish for the whole family to enjoy.
I. Refer to how to make pate and how to make delicious pate bread at home 1. Ingredients for making pate
– Bread: Depends on the number of people eating + 1/2 loaf to make pate
– Pork liver: 300g
– Fat portion: 40gr
– Ground meat: 200gr
– Fresh milk without sugar: 50ml
– Purple onion: 2 pieces
– Garlic: 1 bulb
– Lettuce, cucumber, tomato…
– Seasoning: Seasoning, pepper, mayonnaise, chili sauce…
2. How to make pate
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– After buying pork liver and fat, wash it many times with water. Then, soak the pork liver in fresh milk for about 30 minutes, then take it out, wash it under cold running water and let it dry.
– Finely chop the pork liver and fat and keep it separately in a clean bowl.
– Tomatoes, cucumbers washed, cut into small pieces to eat.
– Lettuce remove damaged leaves, crushed leaves and soak in salt water for about 15 minutes and wash with water.
– Garlic, red onion peeled and minced.
– Tear half a loaf of bread.
Step 2: Make pork liver pate
– Put the pan on the stove and put the shredded bread into crispy roasting. Note: stir well so that the bread does not burn.
– Put the ingredients in turn: pork liver, fat, fresh milk and bread crumbs into a blender and puree until a smooth mixture.
– Add minced meat to grind with spices such as seasoning seeds, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, fish sauce and continue grinding until the ingredients are blended.
– Put the pan on the stove, add a little oil. When the oil is hot, add minced onion and garlic and fry until fragrant.
– Pour the blended pate mixture into the bowl, add the sauteed garlic onion and spread it evenly on the face. Repeat until you run out of pate.
– Finally, close the lid tightly and then put the steamer on the water for about 5 hours in low heat.
II. How to make pate bread
– Wash herbs, cucumbers, tomatoes.
– Thinly sliced cucumbers and tomatoes.
– Toast the bread until it is hot, then use a knife to cut one side of the bread.
– Spread a sufficient amount of pate, add the previously prepared lettuce, cucumber, and tomato, then add chili sauce and mayonnaise to enjoy.
– If you like, you can add char siu, sausage, thinly sliced cold meat according to taste.
Some notes to make delicious pate bread
– Pork liver contains a lot of hematoma and has a bad smell. Therefore, you should soak the pork liver with fresh milk for at least 30 minutes to remove the unpleasant fishy smell.
– When roasting bread, it should not be too burnt, it will cause the pate to have a burnt smell.
– In the process of grinding pate, do not grind too finely,
– You can make large quantities, then divide into small boxes and store in the refrigerator. However, please use it up within 10 days, to avoid long-term damage to the finished product
– When taking pate should use a clean spoon, take each part to avoid the risk of infection.
– Depending on your preference, you can add fried eggs, cotton balls, sausages… to the pate bread to make the dish more delicious.
Above is how to make pate bread delicious, fast, simple that 2 Beautiful shares to readers. Wish you success with this “national” breakfast that is loved by many people!