Chocolate lovers definitely must not miss this dish chocolate candy this delicious. The method is extremely simple, but the finished product must be loved by everyone. Crispy outer shell mixed with fleshy nuts, soft chocolate inside. One bite and it melts in your mouth. Anyone who tries it once will want to eat it again!
Refer to how to make chocolate candy at home 1. Ingredients for making chocolate candy:
140g dark chocolate
120g white chocolate
160g whipping cream
150g dark chocolate
50g coconut oil
Chopped nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans – according to preference): Just enough
2. How to make chocolate candy:
– Put dark chocolate, white chocolate, butter in a heatproof bowl. Then boil 1 pot of water, put the chocolate bowl in and stir well
– Until the mixture is completely dissolved.
– At this time, lift the bowl of chocolate, add fresh cream and stir together.
– Prepare a glass or square baking tray. Line with parchment paper and then place the chocolate mixture on the tray. Seamless flat. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours for the chocolate to harden.
Step 3: Make the chocolate candy shell
– Put dark chocolate, coconut oil in a bowl. Heat in a water bath until the mixture is completely melted.
– Add chopped nuts and mix well.
– After the chocolate candy is frozen, take it out and cut it into bite-sized rectangles.
– Dip each chocolate candy into the prepared shell mixture. Let this chocolate sauce spread evenly all over the candy. If you want, you can sprinkle some chopped nuts on top.
– Wait for the candy to soften and the seeds have adhered to the sauce, then dip the candy into the sauce again. Place the chocolate candies above the rank so that the excess chocolate flows down below.
– Wait for the candy to shrink, you can put it in the refrigerator to make the finished product more hard and attractive.
– If you are making chocolate candies in cool weather, you can skip this step.
Notes when making chocolate covered candy
– Should be done in cool weather, otherwise you should turn on the air conditioner because if the space is hot, the chocolate will melt quickly.
– If you can’t eat all of it, you should put the chocolate candies in a box with a tight lid and put it in the refrigerator to preserve.
– Remember to roast the seeds and let them cool before coating them.
Wish you success with how to make chocolate candy suggested by 2dep!