The sweetness of the shrimp combined with the fragrant garlic butter sauce will surely make the shrimp with garlic butter sauce disappear in a moment!
Shrimp is a seafood with high calcium content, many nutrients and can be processed into many different delicious dishes. In this article, 2 Beautiful would like to share with readers How to make shrimp with garlic butter sauce Simple but the taste is just as good as the restaurant. Let’s go to the kitchen and show off your talents to make delicious dishes for the whole family to enjoy right away!
See how to make delicious shrimp with garlic butter sauce at home 1. Ingredients for making shrimp with garlic butter sauce
– Black tiger shrimp (or giant freshwater prawn): 500gr
– Margarine: 5 tablespoons
– Garlic: 1 bulb
– Spices: seasoning, sugar, pepper, paprika, cooking oil
– Lettuce, coriander, chili
2. How to make shrimp with garlic butter sauce
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– After buying shrimp, wash it, then cut off the antennae, legs and just the ground (only the back) of the shrimp. Depending on your preference, you can leave it whole or peeled.
– Peeled garlic, minced
– Chili washed, seeded and finely chopped
– Lettuce remove damaged leaves, crushed leaves and then soak in dilute salt water for about 15 minutes, take out and drain.
– Coriander root cut, washed and chopped
Step 2: Fry the shrimp
– Put the pan on the stove, add a little oil. When the oil is hot, add the shrimp and fry until golden brown. Then, take it out and put it on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
– Arrange shrimp on a plate and prepare to make garlic butter sauce.
Step 3: Make the garlic butter sauce
– Put the pan on the stove, add 5 tablespoons of margarine and let it simmer.
– When the butter is melted, add the minced garlic and stir for about 2 minutes.
– Add coriander, minced chili and season to taste and then turn off the heat.
Step 4: Done
– Pour the hot garlic butter sauce over the fried shrimp.
– Arrange a few lettuce leaves around to decorate beautifully.
Tips to help you cook delicious garlic butter shrimp
– When buying shrimp, you should choose fresh shrimp, medium and large size, shiny shrimp shell, firm meat.
– To eliminate fishy smell, you should soak shrimp in dilute salt water for about 10 minutes and then rinse with water several times.
– Should remove only the soil on the back of the shrimp, then cut deep into the meat to have a better shape when frying.
– When adding shrimp to fry, you should put the back of the shrimp first to make the dish more attractive.
– Shrimp with garlic butter sauce is best when eaten hot, can be served with toast or steamed rice.
The above article has just introduced to readers How to make shrimp with garlic butter sauce Delicious, full of nutrition, suitable for changing the taste for family meals more attractive. Wish you success and delicious with this dish!