With this way of making sausages, you can easily enjoy delicious and attractive sausages that ensure food hygiene and safety.
Sausage is a familiar dish, easy to make and especially indispensable in every Tet holiday. However, with concerns about food safety and hygiene, many people have chosen to make their own sausages at home. Sausages when eaten will be delicious, greasy, eaten with pickles, white rice, fried rice, … are very delicious. Let’s explore with 2Beautiful how to make sausage at home right now!
Refer to the steps in how to make sausage 1. Ingredients needed to make sausage 600 grams lean shoulder 150 grams pork fat, choose fat (part fat) 30 grams white sugar 10 grams salt 1 teaspoon soy sauce 1 teaspoon wine Cinnamon apricots reveal 150 grams of pork intestines 1 spoon of seasoning 2. Steps to make
Step 1: Prepare and clean all ingredients
– After buying pork, wash it with salt water. Use a towel to blot the surface of the meat. The meat is then minced or minced
– The fat is diced and then cut like meat and then marinated with sugar for about 2 hours, then dried in the sun so that the fat is clear.
– Next, mix fat with meat and spices including salt, sugar, cinnamon apricot wine, soy sauce.
– Let stand and marinate the meat like that for 3 hours to infuse the spices evenly. While marinating, you can stir a few times so that the meat is fully absorbed.
– Use salt to lightly squeeze with young intestines. After that, wash it again with white wine and then take it out, set aside to drain the water.
Step 2: Stuff the meat with the intestines
– To make it easier to stuff the meat and fat mixture inside the small intestine, you should prepare a small plastic bottle.
Specifically, cut the bottom of the bottle, then insert the mouth of the bottle into the pig’s lap. Then put the fat mixture into the bottle body and use chopsticks to put the meat into the pork belly.
– Note that the meat is tight, but not too tight.
– After stacking, tie the pig’s intestines into bite-sized pieces to determine the length of the sausage.
Step 3: Sun-dried sausages
Prepare a pot of boiling water, add a little white wine. After that, quickly drop all the sausages into the pot, stir well, then quickly take them out, set aside to drain.
– Use a needle to prick the sausage, light it evenly so that every sausage has about 3, 4 air holes.
Next, hang the sausage on a dry, sunny place. Occasionally, turn all sides of the sausage out into the sun. When you see that the sausage is dry, it can be brought in.
– The usual time to dry sausages will fall in the range of 3-5 days, depending on the weather of those meals.
That’s it, the homemade sausage dish is done. Finished sausages must be stored in the refrigerator or in the freezer for long-term preservation.
Notes on cooking sausages at home
– Instead of choosing a thick, large heart, you should choose to buy the round, small, pink-colored hearts to make sausages.
– After buying, you should turn it upside down and then swipe away all the slime inside or you can also pump water inside to push the dirty slime out.
Sausage making is very important in terms of temperature and sunlight. You should check the weather forecast to choose hot days with peak heat and low humidity to increase the likelihood of successful sausage making. If the weather is unlucky, it is possible to dry the sausages to dry.
With just a few simple steps, you can store a lot of sausages in your family’s refrigerator to eat gradually. Above is how to make sausage at home that you can refer to. I wish you success!