With this quick and simple way to make salted eggs, you can get delicious salted eggs overnight.
As a dish that is loved by many people thanks to its strange fatty and salty taste, salted eggs are always an important ingredient in dishes, especially cakes. Not only used to make moon cakes, salted egg sponge cakes… you can also use salted eggs to cook attractive dishes such as sautéed corn with salted eggs, crabs with salted egg sauce, snails with salted egg sauce…
However, to make a standard batch of salted eggs, you usually have to wait 3 to 4 weeks. With how to make salted eggs simple that 2Beau will introduce below, you will have beautiful and delicious salted eggs overnight.
Refer to how to make salted eggs super fast at home 1. Ingredients to make salted eggs
– 10 fresh chicken or duck eggs
– 100 – 150 grams of fine salt
– Food wrap
– 1 tray to fix eggs
2. How to make salted eggs super speed
Step 1: Prepare eggs
– Wash eggs with clean water to remove all dirt on the eggshell.
– Use a towel or paper to dry the eggs.
Step 2: Separate the egg yolks
– This step requires your ingenuity and meticulousness. After separating the egg yolks from the yolks, place the whites in a separate bowl and the yolks in half of the beaten eggshell.
Step 3: Season with salt
– Sprinkle a layer of fine salt on the bottom of the tray, then pour the yolk that is on the half of the eggshell. Then sprinkle more salt on the surface of the egg to cover the yolk.
– When the egg yolk has been covered with fine salt, cover with food film and leave the tray in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours before taking it out. However, it is best to incubate for about 24 hours for the eggs to be salty enough.
The “standard” salted eggs will have eye-catching colors, when eaten, they will have a characteristic salty and fatty taste. You can use salted eggs to make cakes or make sauces for dishes such as tofu with salted egg sauce, shrimp and crab with salted egg sauce…
3. Tips for making salted eggs super speed
– It is possible to use compartmentalized trays, especially egg trays commonly sold in supermarkets. Each compartment holds an egg yolk and an approximate amount of salt from 10 grams to 12 grams per compartment. Make sure the bottom and top of the yolk are covered with a layer of fine salt.
– It is recommended to use an electronic balance to get the exact amount of salt needed. If too little salt is added, it can lead to the egg yolk being only frozen on the surface, while the bottom remains liquid and viscous.
– The longer it is left, the more salt will penetrate the egg yolk and make the egg saltier. So you can customize the brewing time to get your favorite flavor. Do not incubate for more than 48 hours because the eggs will be too salty, making the dish less delicious.
– To lose the fishy taste, you should wash salted eggs with cinnamon apricot wine or white wine, then place in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes before using.
Above is how to make salted eggs Quick, simple and delicious that 2Beauty shares with readers. I wish you success with how to make super-fast salted eggs right in your kitchen.