When it comes to Western salads, people will think of mangosteen salad, cork cork salad or dried coriander salad… and when visiting Tay Do country, dried mango salad with choke fish is one of the attractive dishes. you cannot ignore. Let’s learn with 2 Beautiful how to make this attractive dish, eat it forever and never get bored.
Ingredients to be prepared
– Dried choke fish: 2
– Green mango: 2 fruits
– Lemon: 2 fruit
– Horny chili: 2
– Basil leaves: 3 branches
– laksa leaves: 50 grams
– Garlic: 2 cloves
– Fried onions: 1 small bowl
– Spices: fish sauce, cooking oil and sugar
– Shrimp puff pastry: 6 pieces
How to make dried mango salad with choke fish
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– Green mango peeled, washed and then used a scraper to cut into small fibers
– Chili peppers are washed, stemmed and cut into small pieces
– Lettuce and basil after being washed, soaked in salt water for about 15 minutes and then cut into small pieces. Next, mince 2 garlic cloves with 1 horned chili.
Step 2: Prepare dried choke fish
– Put the pan on the stove, then add a little oil, bring to a boil and fry the dried fish over high heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
– After seeing the fish is golden and crispy, use a knife to cut the flesh of the fish, use your hands to tear it into small pieces to eat.
– Put in a bowl ½ teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of fried onion and lemon juice, after mixing well, put the fish in to marinate to infuse the spices.
Step 3: Make salad dressing
– The fish sauce mixed with salad includes 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, minced garlic, minced chili and the juice of 1 lemon. Stir the seasoning mixture to get a sweet and sour fish sauce mixed with salad.
Step 4: Mix dried mango salad with choke fish
– Put in a large bowl the shredded mango, laksa leaves and sprinkle with the mixed fish sauce.
– After the mango and herbs have been soaked in the seasoning, serve and arrange the marinated dried fish. You can put fried onion, basil, sliced chili and shrimp on a plate to decorate and enjoy the finished product.
You should not mix the dried fish with grated mango and mixed fish sauce because it can make the dried fish soft, reduce the crispness and deliciousness of the dish. A plate of delicious dried mango salad with goose fish will have the sour taste of green mango, the rich taste of dried fish and the attractive flavor of the accompanying spices and ingredients.
With these easy-to-find ingredients and simple ways to make, wish you success with the famous Can Tho dried mango salad.