This way of making shredded chicken salad from chicken breast is the perfect way to handle the chicken breast that no one criticizes as dry as the usual boiled and roasted methods.
The sumptuous dishes are Vietnamese-style salads that always offer a tantalizing combination of textures and flavors. With shredded chicken salad, the crisp and cool cabbage contrasts with the tender and moist chicken; Crispy roasted peanuts for a fleshy feeling in the mouth; The smell of herbs and sweet and sour fish sauce is perfect to tie it all together.
The days when you are bored with rice or need an appetizer, side dish, dish shredded chicken salad is the perfect choice. Not drawn yet how to make shredded chicken salad If you are not picky about meat, you can even use chicken breast meat and still have delicious and attractive dishes.
See how to make shredded chicken salad at home. 1. Raw materials:
– 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
– 2-3 slices of ginger
– cabbage plant
– 1 carrot
– 1/2 thinly sliced purple onion
– Coriander, chopped mint
– 30g roasted peanuts, pounded
– 10g of dried onions
Mixed salad dressing:
– 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 80g hot water
– 1-2 minced fresh chili
– 2-3 cloves of minced garlic
– 3.5 cups of fish sauce soup
– 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
2. How to make shredded chicken
– Cabbage is cut into small pieces, then washed and drained. Peeled carrots, fibroblasts.
– Mix the sliced cabbage, carrots, and red onion together, then put in a bowl of ice cold water for crispy.
– Buy chicken breast and wash it. Put a pot of water on the stove, add a few slices of ginger. Bring the water to a boil, add the chicken breast, reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat, cover and incubate the chicken for 20 minutes or so. This step helps the chicken to cook without drying out.
– Take out the cooked chicken to cool, then shred it into small pieces.
– To make salad dressing, put brown sugar in a bowl, add hot water to dissolve sugar. Then add vinegar, fish sauce, lemon juice and stir well. Season to taste, then add minced garlic and chili peppers and stir well.
– Before mixing salad, remove vegetables to drain completely.
– To mix shredded chicken salad, in a large bowl add shredded chicken, shredded cabbage and herbs. Add about 1/3 of the salad dressing and mix well. Add more salad dressing to get the right flavor for you.
Put the shredded chicken salad on a plate, sprinkle with roasted peanuts and dried onions on top and you can enjoy it.
Tips to make the shredded chicken salad more delicious:
– After the chicken is cooked, immediately put it into a bowl of water and drop a few ice cubes so that the chicken is white and not friable.
– It is advisable to let the salad dressing water cool completely before dropping the garlic and chili in this way, it will help the garlic and chili to float on the water without sinking.
Good luck with how you do it shredded chicken salad recommended by 2dep!