With this way of making breaded fried shrimp, your kitchen table will have one more delicious and beautiful dish that is not inferior to a restaurant.
There are many dishes that when we go to a restaurant to enjoy, we find it “magical”. Why can it be processed in such a beautiful and attractive way? In fact, there are a number of dishes that home chefs can perfectly prepare just as beautifully as at a restaurant. This breaded shrimp dish is one such example.
See how to make breaded fried shrimp at home. 1. Raw materials:
– 12 fresh shrimps
– 120g tapioca flour
– 20g corn flour
– 2 salted egg yolks
– 35g lard
– Salt: Just enough
– Cooking oil: Just enough
– Hot water: Just enough
– 3g baking powder
2. How to make breaded fried shrimp:
– Put 120g of tapioca flour in a bowl, slowly pour boiling water in while stirring with chopsticks. Stop when the dough is full of water, knead the dough thoroughly until the dough is smooth.
– Then add baking powder to the dough.
– Salted egg yolks are baked or steamed. Then grind it finely. Mix salted egg yolk, lard, a little salt with the flour on top.
– Knead thoroughly until a smooth golden dough is obtained.
– Shrimp washed, slit along the shrimp body and then remove the black thread. Open the shrimp lengthwise but do not split the shrimp.
– Roll shrimp through cornmeal.
– Take a piece of salted egg yolk powder, flatten it, then put the shrimp body in the middle, the tail is not coated with flour. Then wrap the dough thoroughly around the shrimp body. Must be wrapped tightly to not let the shrimp loose.
– Repeat until you run out of shrimp.
– Prepare a deep pan, pour cooking oil in. Heat the oil to a boil. Place shrimp in metal rack, place shrimp in colander over hot oil.
– Each fried shrimp will take about 1 minute or a little more to cook and the golden dough will be foamy because there are eggs in the dough, so it is very beautiful.
After frying shrimp, remove to a plate lined with greaseproof paper to minimize excess oil.
Prepare a dry plate where you can arrange a few completely drained lettuce leaves, arrange shrimp on top and be ready to serve. This fried shrimp dish with spicy chili sauce will be delicious!
Tips for a successful breaded shrimp dish:
– The water to mix the tapioca starch must be boiling water to ensure the tapioca has good adhesion.
– The fishy smell of salted eggs can be eliminated by washing with a little white wine before steaming or baking.
– The salted egg powder should be divided evenly so that each shrimp is covered with the same amount of flour.
Good luck with how you do it breaded fried shrimp as good as this shop!