Let’s try to make black sugar pearl milk tea in the kitchen. It’s really not as difficult as you think.
Anyone who is a fan of milk tea will love black sugar pearl milk tea. In these days of separation, buying milk tea is not as simple as usual. Then let’s try to make black sugar pearl milk tea in the kitchen. It’s really not as difficult as you think. You will be free to add as many pearls as you want, and you can also adjust the strength of the tea as well as the amount of sugar you want. Let’s do it together!
See how to make black sugar pearl milk tea at home. 1. Raw materials:
– 100g tapioca flour
– 40g brown sugar
– 70g of water
Milk tea part:
– 2 black tea bags
– 100ml of water
– 150 – 200ml milk
Black line part:
– 80g of water
– 50g of black sugar
2. How to make black sugar pearl milk tea Making pearls
– Put 40g brown sugar and 70g water into the pot, use a wooden spoon to stir until the sugar dissolves. Then boil.
– When the sugar water boils, turn off the heat, remove from the stove, then slowly add the tapioca flour, stirring constantly until the dough is evenly mixed.
– Pour the dough on a clean flat surface, knead well to get a smooth ball. If the dough sticks to your hands, you can add more flour. Then divide the dough into small pieces. Round and then roll back into long strips.
– Cut each strip of dough into small balls.
– Then roll it back. Sprinkle a little dry tapioca flour to cover the whole pearl.
– Boil a pot of water, then drop the pearls in and boil for 10 minutes. Then turn off the heat, cover the pot and incubate for another 10 minutes until the pearls are fully cooked.
– Pour the pearls into the basket then rinse with water. Finally, drop the pearls into a bowl of cold water to prevent the pearls from sticking together.
Make milk tea:
– Boil 100ml of water, put the black tea bag in and boil for a while until the tea is brown, then take out the tea bag. Then add 150ml of fresh milk and simmer until the milk is fluttering, then turn off the heat. Let cool.
Make the black sugar pearls
– Put 80g of water and 50g of black sugar in a pot, bring to a boil.
– Take out the soaked pearls in the basket to drain.
– Then drop the pearls into the pot of black sugar, cook over low heat, while stirring constantly, until the brown sugar is thick and the pearls are darker in color. Then turn off the heat, let the pearls cool.
Make black sugar pearl milk tea
Take a cup, pour black sugar pearls along the side of the cup, tilt the cup so that the black sugar adheres evenly to the wall. Then pour in the cooled milk tea and enjoy. If you want to drink it cold, you can add a few ice cubes or chill the milk tea before enjoying.
3. Tips for a delicious black sugar pearl milk tea
– When making pearls, you must let the sugar water boil completely before adding the flour to the mix, otherwise the dough will become a paste and cannot stick.
– Should make tea first and then add milk to help the tea taste stronger.
– Pay attention to boil the milk only until the milk has just boiled, then turn off the stove, do not let the milk boil too much, it will separate the water.
Wish you success withBlack sugar pearl milk tea at home introduced by 2dep!