This method of making broccoli fried rice with shrimp produces a finished product with eye-catching color and delicious taste and especially good for health.
Take advantage of the family that has leftover cold rice, so make this broccoli fried rice with shrimp right away! Although it is fried rice, it is not boring because there is a significant amount of green vegetables added to fry the rice, in addition, the fresh crispy shrimp also enhances the taste of your dish. Broccoli fried rice with shrimp promises to be one of the family’s refrigerator staples.
Refer to how to make broccoli fried rice with shrimp at home 1. Ingredients:
– 10 fresh shrimps
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 20ml cooking oil
– 300g cold rice
– broccoli plant
– 3 branches of scallions
2. How to make broccoli fried rice with shrimp:
– Wash broccoli, then cut into medium pieces. Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add the broccoli and blanch for 1 minute.
– Take out the cauliflower to drain and then chop.
– Shrimp washed, steamed for the shell to change color. Then peel the shrimp and remove the black thread on the shrimp body if any.
– Finely chopped green onions and green onions.
– Put the oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add the scallions and onions.
– Then add shrimp and stir-fry.
– To hunt shrimp, put broccoli on the island.
– Then add the rice to the island, stir on low heat. Sprinkle a little salt and stir to infuse the salt. Fry the rice until the rice grains are firm.
Scoop the rice into a hot bowl. This dish can be served with sliced cucumber to make it more delicious! Broccoli is a vegetable that contains a lot of vitamin C, so it will help strengthen the body’s resistance. You should increase this type of food for your family’s meals.
Tips for a delicious broccoli fried rice with shrimp:
– When blanching broccoli, you should add a little salt to the water so that the broccoli is green. Remove the broccoli to a bowl of ice water so that the broccoli is crispy, the broccoli has cooled down before mincing.
– Cold rice should be kept in the refrigerator to dry, then fried rice will be more delicious.
Wish you success with how to make broccoli fried rice with shrimp recommended by 2dep!