With only 4 basic ingredients, you can make delicious sweet mango bingsu at home without difficulty. Check out how to make mango bingsu below!
In summer, shaved ice dessert is very popular in many Asian countries. Cold shaved ice is filled in a bowl, topped with fresh fruit and mixed with syrup or sweetened ice cream. It quenches thirst and cools down instantly. Korea is no exception to Asians’ love of shaved ice desserts. They call it “bingsu” (bing = ice, and su = water).
You’ll find a wide variety of bingsu available at many street bakeries in the summer. The most classic would be patbingsu (ice milk with red beans), but strawberry bingsu and mango bingsu are also types that you should not ignore. Most of all, making bingsu at home is not difficult. If you have ripe mango on hand, learn how to make a simple mango bingsu below!
Refer to how to make mango bingsu at home 1. Ingredients:
– 2 mangoes
– 300ml fresh milk
– 300ml of filtered water
– Condensed milk with sugar: Just enough
– Vanilla or whipped cream: Optional
2. How to make mango bingsu
– Peel the mango, then put it in the blender, add fresh milk, water, sweetened condensed milk. Puree mango smoothie.
– Then pour into ice tray. Let the mango smoothie solidify for at least 4 hours or overnight.
– When eating, peel another mango, then cut into squares.
– After the mango has solidified, take these mango ice cubes out and put them back in the blender, grind fine.
At this point, scoop the shaved mango into a bowl, add square mango pieces on top, and then drizzle a little sweetened condensed milk on top.
If you want you can add vanilla ice cream or fresh cream on top and enjoy immediately so as not to make the bingsu melt.
This is a basic mango bingsu recipe, in addition, you can completely apply it to other fruit bingsu dishes depending on your creativity!
A small note to make the mango bingsu perfect:
– Do not grind mango bingsu for too long, it can make the ice melt and lose its taste.
– Before eating, it is best to freeze the bowl of bingsu. It will help keep the shaved ice cold for longer.
– Mango should only be peeled when preparing to eat bingsu, if peeled early, the mango can also be dark.
Wish you success with the dish mango bingsu This is cool!