Just need a few basic ingredients and apply the right way to make this coffee-flavoured sponge cake, you will have a delicious weekend cake for the whole family.
If you are the 8X generation, you will probably remember the cakes, triangular cakes with white cream in the middle or sold at grocery stores or in front of the school gate. Today 2dep will suggest you to make that creamy sponge cake but with a much more delicious and attractive taste. With this coffee-flavoured sponge cake recipe, you’ll have an upgraded version of childhood sponge cake right away.
Refer to how to make coffee cream-flavored sponge cake 1. Ingredients:
Coffee flavored sponge cake:
– 5g instant black coffee powder
– 70g hot water
– 5 eggs
– 60g corn oil
– 75g flour
– A few drops of lemon juice
– 55g brown sugar
– 50g unsalted butter
– 160g fresh cream
– 20g coconut rice
– 25g powdered sugar
2. How to make coffee flavored ice cream cake
– Put black coffee powder in a bowl, add 70g hot water. Stir until dissolved. Then add corn oil and mix. Continue to sift the flour into the mix. Finally, you add 5 egg yolks and stir thoroughly until the mixture is homogeneous.
– In another clean bowl, add egg whites, add lemon juice. Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs, slowly add the brown sugar 3 times. Beat until the egg yolks are stiff.
– Then divide the wet flour mixture into 2 parts, add 1 part and mix with the whites. Mix gently to avoid bursting air bubbles. Then continue to pour the mixture to the side of the flour mixture and mix.
– Prepare a baking tray, spread a layer of butter all over the mold to prevent sticking. Then pour in the flour. Lightly tap the cake pan to flatten the dough.
– Turn on the oven at 150 degrees Celsius first for at least 15 minutes, then put the cake into the oven for about 26 minutes, then the cake is cooked.
– Leave the butter at room temperature until soft, then cut into small pieces and put in a mixing bowl. Add the powdered sugar and beat with an electric mixer until the butter turns light, continue to add the whipped cream and coconut milk to the mix. When the whipped cream is stiff, stop. Cold storage.
– When the cake is cooked, take it out of the mold, leave it on the rack to cool completely.
Now cut the cake lengthwise. Flip the golden side of the cake over, spread the cream on this side. Then turn the yellow cake upside down with the creamed cake. Then cut the square and then cut the triangle diagonally.
Tips for making a successful coffee-flavoured sponge cake:
– Check if the cake is cooked or not by inserting a toothpick into the cake, the toothpick is dry.
– The whipped cream with butter should be at room temperature because we mix the cream with the butter. Each time, add a small amount of fresh cream, beat slowly to cream and blend.
Wish you success with how to make coffee flavored ice cream cake recommended by 2dep!