Gac is known as a fruit that brings a lot of great nutrients to the health of the people who enjoy it. In particular, this is also likened to a very useful panacea in the work of helping women beautify.
According to statistics, the content of Beta-caratene (also known as a precursor of vitamin A) in a gac fruit is many times higher than that of a carrot. The amount of Lycopene contained in gac fruit is 70 to 200 times higher than that of a tomato. Besides, gac also contains omega 3, folic acid, omega 6, silicon, iron and many vitamins such as A, C, and E.
What are the benefits of Gac fruit?
Because it contains many good nutrients, Gac fruit also brings many different benefits to users. Some of the benefits that gac fruit will bring to you are: Preventing cancer, anemia, cardiovascular disease, anti-aging from inside and outside the body, improving vision, improving eyesight improve depression, soothe neurons,…
Ingredients to prepare to make gac juice
– Gac: 1 fruit (we will only use a small part of gac fruit. The rest will be stored in the refrigerator for future use)
– Apple: 1 fruit
– Carrot: 200 grams
– Passion fruit: 2 fruits
Steps to make Gac juice
– Cut the gac fruit in half and then take only a part of the flesh around the seed. Use a spoon to scrape out the soft part of the Gac fruit in the peel.
– Use a blender to grind the Gac fruit that has just been obtained. Add a little water and blend it well. However, you should not add too much water.
– The pureed Gac meat is brought to a boil on the stove with low heat, stir continuously and wait for the mixture to boil on the stove for about 3 minutes, then remove. Wait for the mixture to cool completely, then store in the refrigerator for later use. However, gac can be eaten raw, so you can skip this step.
– Apples, carrots, passion fruit, washed. Apples and carrots are cut into small pieces and passion fruit is used to scrape the flesh inside.
– Put everything in the blender to squeeze the juice. Next, put the original pureed Gac meat into the juice to grind together and squeeze into a glass of water. So you’ve got a delicious, nutritious and extremely healthy Gac juice.
Note when making Gac juice
– Although Gac is very good and contains many nutrients, you should not use it continuously and too much. You should only use it twice a week, maximum.
– The Gac meat that you have left above should be stored in the refrigerator and can be used for 1 week. Or if you store it in the freezer by pouring it into the ice tray and then storing it in a box. When using, just take 1 or 2 tablets to defrost. Thus, you can make 1 line and use it for a long time.
I wish you success in applying this formula!