Taking advantage of the available ingredients, you can completely make your own delicious, greasy ice cream at home by following the simple way to make banana milk ice cream below.
Banana is a popular fruit that is both delicious and cheap. One can make countless mouth-watering dishes with bananas such as fried bananas, grilled bananas, steamed banana cakes… and especially fresh milk banana ice cream to help cool off summer days. How to make fresh milk banana ice cream It’s not complicated, however, for the finished product to be sweet and cool, it requires you to be a little meticulous and delicate. Let’s go to the kitchen and try now how to make childhood ice cream according to the recipe below!
Refer to how to make delicious banana milk ice cream at home 1. Ingredients for making fresh milk banana ice cream
– Ripe porcelain banana: 5 fruits
– Shredded coconut: 150g
– Fresh milk with sugar: 150ml
– Pre-roasted peanuts: 100g
– Condensed milk with sugar: 5 tablespoons
– Coconut milk: 100ml
– Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
– Ice cream box
2. How to make fresh milk banana ice cream
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Porcelain banana peeled, removed the threads clinging to the banana so that when eating it is not acrid and the finished product is more beautiful.
– Use a cutting board or use a glass bottle to squeeze bananas to thin evenly.
– Use your hand to close the peanut shell clockwise to clean the shell. Then, split or smash the peanuts.
Step 2: Cook the mixture of fresh milk
– Put the pot on the stove, put the mixture of fresh milk, condensed milk, coconut milk, salt into the pot and stir well.
– When the mixture is a bit hot and boiling, turn off the heat and let it cool.
Step 3: Make fresh milk banana ice cream
– Put each piece of thinly pressed banana into the box, then sprinkle peanuts and coconut fiber evenly on the surface of the banana.
– Pour the mixture of cooled fresh milk until it covers the face, then stop.
– Continue doing this until you run out of ingredients.
Close the lid and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours.
– Take out the ice cream, cut it into small pieces and enjoy.
Tips to help you successfully make fresh milk banana ice cream
– Do not choose bananas that are still green because the finished product will be bitter.
– Bananas should be medium ripe, if overripe, when pressed, the bananas will be crushed and unsightly.
– To make the cream more fragrant, you can add a few drops of vanilla or banana oil to the milk mixture.
– When boiling the milk mixture, keep the heat low, stir well to avoid burning.
– Should use canned coconut water will help the cream to be fragrant and not crushed.
– Fresh milk banana ice cream can be eaten with dried bananas, dried coconut…
The cool ice cream mixed with the aroma of bananas, the fatty taste of peanuts and coconut fibers brings a delicious cooling dish, helping to dispel the heat immediately. Let’s go to the kitchen and show off your talent right away! Good luck.