The dish of sticky rice with coconut milk is very simple to make but delicious to eat, fragrant sticky rice mixed with cool fat coconut milk, everyone loves to eat.
Glutinous rice is very good for the liver and helps to effectively nourish the skin. It is also suitable for people suffering from malnutrition and weak body. If you eat sticky rice regularly, it will help moisturize your skin to become smoother and more youthful. We are all too familiar with eating sticky rice with yogurt, but 2dep would like to introduce to you a new snack that is sticky rice jelly with coconut milk. Sticky rice jelly with coconut milk Very simple to make but delicious to eat, fragrant sticky rice mixed with cool fat coconut milk, everyone loves to eat.
Refer to how to make sticky rice jelly with coconut milk 1. Ingredients for making sticky rice jelly with coconut milk
– 50g of glutinous rice
– 500g of water
– 30g of fresh milk
– 50g coconut milk
– 20g condensed milk
– 10g in diameter
– 20g gelatin leaves
2. How to make sticky rice jelly with coconut milk
– Wash the glutinous rice and then soak it in water for at least 4 hours or leave the soaked rice in the refrigerator overnight. Rice must be soaked for enough time to be soft and pliable when cooked.
– Put gelatin leaves in cold water, soak until soft. If using gelatin powder, put the gelatin powder in a small bowl, add a little water and stir well. Let the gelatin fully expand.
– Put the sticky rice in the pot, add 500g of water.
– Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook until sticky rice is soft and thickened.
– At this time, add sugar, fresh milk, condensed milk, coconut milk, stir and simmer until the sugar dissolves.
– Remove the gelatin from the water, squeeze well to drain.
– Then drop into the pot of sticky rice. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
– Pour coconut jelly sticky rice into the mold. Allow to cool completely and then store in the refrigerator to harden. The freezing time is about 3-4 hours.
Remove the jelly from the mold and enjoy! This jelly should be eaten cold to taste better. Jelly should be eaten on the day of processing, for a long time the rice may be hard and no longer delicious.
Wish you success with the way make sticky rice jelly with coconut milk this is it!