Xap Xuong is a famous dish in Da Lat. At first glance, this dish has the same ingredients and method as beef dry salad. However, the main difference is that the sauce has a moderate acidity – spicy – salty – sweet. Therefore, Xuong Xuong is not only an ordinary snack but also very delicious as a snack.
However, in this time of epidemic, no matter how much you crave, you can’t book a plane ticket to Da Lat to enjoy the arrangement. If you want too much, what should you do? The answer is simple, “roll in the kitchen if you want to eat”. Learn now 2 Beautiful recipes for making standard Da Lat dishes at home!
1. Materials for making Da Lat jigsaw
– Green papaya: 1kg
– Beef lung: 0.5kg
– Lettuce, basil
– Fresh coconut water
– Oyster oil, honey, five flavors, soy sauce
– Roasted peanut
– Purple onion
2. How to make Da Lat jigsaw puzzle
– Red onion peeled, thinly sliced and then fried until golden brown on all sides. Remove to drain on absorbent paper.
– Green papaya washed, scraped to remove the latex and then scraped into long fibers. Soak in salt water for about 15 minutes until soft and chewy, then pick it up and let it dry.
– Cut beef liver into bite-sized pieces. Mix together 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of white wine, 1 tablespoon of salt and squeeze until all the fishy and viscous smell is removed. Then rinse off with water.
– Marinate beef liver with 2 teaspoons of seasoning, 1 tablespoon of five spices, 1 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/3 teaspoon of soy sauce, and a little pepper for about 15 minutes.
– Put the pan on the stove, rim the beef liver for about 45 minutes until the liver is dry and hard. In the process of rim you still turn continuously and let the fire be a bit higher than average, do not let the fire be too high. Next, reduce the heat to low and let the heart and liver dry a bit.
– Make the sauce: Put 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 3 tablespoons of filtered water, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of pho sauce into the pot and boil for about 1 minute, then turn off the heat, let it cool.
– Put papaya, beef liver, peanuts on a plate, you can add a little ground chili to increase the flavor. Then you add the cooked sauce, mix well and enjoy!
Xuong Xuong is a simple dish, although it is made from familiar ingredients, it makes people remember forever. With the sharing from 2 Dep, hope you will successfully make a dish – a typical snack of the mountain town for the whole family to enjoy!