Papaya smoothie is not only delicious, nutritious, suitable for both children and adults, but the way to make papaya smoothie is also extremely simple.
Papaya is a fruit that is loved by many people because of its sweet, cool taste, nutritious for health and especially can cure many different diseases. If you are too familiar with eating soft ripe papaya pieces, think about making a cool smoothie to enjoy. Papaya smoothie can be added to the menu every day to become a nutritious drink for your whole family. In today’s post, 2Beautiful will guide you how to make papaya smoothie Very simple yet delicious at home!
See how to make a papaya smoothie at home 1. Ingredients to prepare to make a papaya smoothie ripe papaya (about 200 grams) 50 ml of unsweetened fresh milk 20 ml of condensed milk Ice or crushed ice Blender smoothie, glass, spoon, knife 2. Steps to make papaya smoothie at home
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– First of all, to be able to grind delicious papaya smoothies, you need to be clever in choosing to buy papaya. You should buy papaya fruits that are heavy, elongated, long ripe and have a plastic stem. Such fruits will be fragrant, sweet, with fewer seeds and thicker pulp. The outside of the papaya skin will also have a little green speckling.
– After buying, you wash the papaya with water and then peel it. Use a spoon to scrape the seeds and then cut the papaya into small squares.
Step 2: Blend a smoothie
– Before grinding papaya, do not forget to clean your blender and let it dry first.
– Drop the whole papaya cut into small pieces. Add condensed milk, fresh milk, granulated sugar and turn on the blender at high speed and blend until the ingredients are pureed.
– Drop the ice cubes into the blender. Continue, turn on the blender mode to melt the ice and until the mixture is smooth, it’s done.
– If you want a sweeter smoothie, you can slice papaya and freeze it for about 3 hours and then grind it. If you do this, you can skip the stitch for the stone.
Step 3: Decorate the papaya smoothie cup
– Pour the smoothie into a glass.
– You should cut a piece of papaya or can also be a piece of fresh lemon in a semicircle, about 2cm thick. Then cut it lengthwise into a short (but not separate) section. Then, insert the papaya pieces into the glass. As if you can enjoy a delicious and beautiful papaya smoothie.
Finished product requirements of papaya smoothie
– Papaya smoothie after grinding must have a yellow-orange color, a certain consistency and especially the aroma. The rich taste of milk mixed with the cool taste of papaya will bring people a delicious feeling.
– Should enjoy papaya smoothie while it is still cold to be able to feel the full flavor of this drink more.
Above is how to make papaya smoothie that you can completely do by yourself at home for the whole family. You should regularly drink this drink about 2-3 times a week to be able to feel the change of your body. Good luck in applying the formula!