If you are a fan of watermelon, please immediately pin this cool watermelon smoothie recipe for more delicious and refreshing drinks.
Watermelon – one of the fruits that contains many vitamins and nutrients necessary for the body. This is a succulent fruit, easy to eat because of its natural sweet taste that adults and children also love. In addition to enjoying the ready-made watermelon miengs, you can completely transform them into cool, nutritious and extremely easy-to-drink smoothies.
With a simple method that doesn’t take too much time, you have prepared yourself smoothies for the whole family to cool off. In this article, 2Beautiful will introduce to you how to make watermelon smoothie at home in just a few minutes.
See how to make watermelon smoothie at home 1. Prepare ingredients to make watermelon smoothie 500 grams watermelon 40 ml yogurt 20 grams granulated sugar 20 ml condensed milk 2. Steps to make watermelon smoothie
Step 1: Choose to buy and preliminarily process ingredients
– First, to be able to make delicious watermelon smoothies, you need to be careful in choosing and buying quality watermelons. You should pay attention to the following details:
– The outer surface of the watermelon rind should be a bit dark green as such fruits are usually tastier than melons with a light green outer skin.
– You should choose watermelons with oval shape, medium size will expect more water. Round watermelons are usually sweeter.
– Usually, many people will avoid buying the fruit with brown veins because of the unsightly appearance. But actually, such watermelons are sweet watermelons.
– You should pay attention to the stem of the watermelon. If the stalk is dry, the melon is ripe, and if the stalk is not dry, the melon is still sour, and not yet sweet.
– After you have bought melon, you wash it with water to remove all dirt. Then cut the melon and cut it into small pieces to make it easier to grind.
Step 2: Blend watermelon with blender
– You should clean the blender and then let it drain all the water before proceeding to grind the watermelon.
– Put all the ingredients prepared above into the blender.
– Then, you turn on the button and puree the mixture of watermelon, yogurt, condensed milk, and granulated sugar.
– When you see this mixture is smooth, add ice and continue to grind until it is fine.
– To make smoothies sweeter and avoid water splitting, after chopping watermelon, you can freeze it for about 3 hours and then puree it without adding ice.
Step 3: Decorate the watermelon smoothie cup
– Pour the blended watermelon smoothie into the prepared glasses.
– If you want to garnish your watermelon smoothies, leave a few thin slices of watermelon. Slice the watermelon lengthwise, but don’t split the whole watermelon in half. Then, insert that piece of watermelon into the wall of the smoothie and you’re done.
Finished product requirements of watermelon smoothie
– When finished, the watermelon smoothie will have an eye-catching red and pink color
– The smoothie cup will have a natural sweetness from watermelon and a rich taste from condensed milk and yogurt.
– Watermelon smoothie cup is not split and ice is guaranteed to be smooth.
Above is how to make watermelon smoothie Very simple but still delicious and provides enough nutrients for you and your family. Wish you successful application and have cool smoothies to enjoy every day.