The simple way to cook tuna noodles with a rich and attractive flavor will definitely make your family’s meal much more delicious.
Tuna – a seafood that is loved by many people because of its chewy, delicious fish meat and no bones, so it can be eaten by children or adults. Many people think that tuna can only be processed into dishes such as soup, fried tuna, braised tuna, … but forget that tuna noodles are also extremely attractive dishes.
If you want to change the wind for your family’s meal, why not try to cook this dish. To prepare the dish is actually quite simple and you can apply the way to cook tuna noodles that 2 Beautiful will share below!
Refer to how to cook tuna noodles at home 1. Ingredients to prepare to cook tuna noodles Tuna: 1kg Pineapple: ¼ fruit Tomatoes: 2 fresh noodles: 1 kg Lettuce, green onion, red onion, chili accompanying vegetables: sprouts, bananas, bean sprouts Spices: salt, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate 2. Steps to cook tuna noodles
Step 1: Prepare vegetables
– Peel the pineapple and cut it into thin slices.
– Wash the tomatoes and then cut them into equal segments.
– Lettuce, scallions are picked up, washed with water and then chopped finely.
– Grate the bananas very thinly. Sprouts and bean sprouts are picked up, washed with water and set aside to dry.
Step 2: Prepare tuna
– Tuna bought to clean, then cut into pieces about 2cm.
– Next, you soak the tuna in a bowl of diluted salt water (the ratio of 1 tablespoon of white salt and 1 liter of water).
– Soak the fish for about 1 hour so that the fish is white, then take it out, wash it thoroughly with water and let it dry.
– When the fish is drained, you begin to marinate it with crushed red onion and chili.
– Add ½ teaspoon of MSG and ½ teaspoon of fish sauce and mix well to let the spices infuse into the fish.
Step 3: Cook the broth
Place the pot on the stove with 2 liters of water. Boil the water and then pick up the fish one by one and drop it in. Note that you should decant the fish water secreted during the marinating process.
– Continue to drop pineapple, tomato, sliced fresh chili, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon salt, ½ teaspoon MSG. Taste the spices and then continue to cook until the fish is cooked evenly.
Step 4: Presentation
– Blanch the vermicelli with a little boiling water and then set aside to dry.
– Put the vermicelli into the bowl.
– Arrange tuna, put, tomato on top, sprinkle some laksa leaves and green onions.
– Pour broth into a bowl and start enjoying tuna noodles with raw vegetables.
Tips to cook delicious tuna noodles
– After completing the preliminary processing step, cut the fish into pieces, soak in cold water and then mix with salt for about 1 hour and then wash again with water. This will help whiten the fish meat and remove the fishy smell.
– Should drop fish pieces one by one into the boiling water. Wait for the water to boil again and then start dropping the next piece.
– Do not use the fish marinade to pour into the broth.
– If adding water during the cooking process, it is imperative to use boiling water, not adding cold water will make the broth fishy.
Above is a simple way to cook tuna noodles that is attractive and delicious. You can apply and treat for your whole family. Good luck!