How to cook shrimp porridge is simple but the finished product is extremely delicious. So what are housewives waiting for without trying this attractive shrimp porridge for the family?
Shrimp porridge is a very nutritious dish, suitable for both adults and children. A bowl of hot shrimp porridge with a sweet taste from fresh shrimp will make anyone enjoy it. Many women think that to make a pot of shrimp porridge will be difficult and take a long time. However, the truth is quite the opposite. In this article, 2Beautiful will introduce to you how to cook shrimp porridge very simple but delicious at home. Let’s explore together!
Refer to how to cook shrimp porridge at home 1. Ingredients needed to prepare shrimp porridge Fresh shrimp: 300 grams Plain rice: 1 cup Sticky rice: 1 tablespoon Carrot: 1 onion Onion: 1 Purple onion: 5 Onions cilantro: 50 grams Cooking oil: 1 tablespoon Spices: delicious fish sauce, ground pepper, seasoning powder, salt 2. Steps to cook shrimp porridge
– Carrot peeled, washed and cut into thin slices. Scallions, onions, purple onions are peeled and washed with water and then chopped.
– Fresh shrimp Buy back, peel off the shell, cut off the antennae of the shrimp, remove the back, and then wash it with water and set it aside to dry. When you see that the shrimp has drained, you start to marinate the shrimp with seasoning powder, pepper and minced onion. Marinate the shrimp for 15 minutes to allow the shrimp to absorb the spices evenly.
– Shrimp shells can be washed and ground, filtered to get the juice to cook porridge.
– Sticky rice and plain rice wash it clean and let it dry. Put the pan on the stove, heat the pan and lightly roast the glutinous rice and plain rice. After that, pour the filtered water of shrimp carcasses into the pot with glutinous rice, plain rice, and cook it into porridge. When the porridge boils, drop the carrots in and cook until tender. You can add a little salt, a little ground pepper to make the porridge more rich and delicious.
– After preliminary processing, stir-fried shrimp. Put a pan on the stove, pour in cooking oil and heat it. Then, add the purple onion to fry until golden aroma. Next, you add the whole shrimp to stir-fry together. When the shrimp is cooked, re-season the seasoning, then remove and set aside.
When the porridge is cooked, pour in all the fried shrimp. Use a spoon to stir it well, seasoning to suit your family’s taste. Then, drop in the green onions and a little ground pepper. Stir well and turn off the stove.
So the delicious and nutritious shrimp porridge pot is complete.
Finished product requirements of shrimp porridge
– Porridge after cooking must be compared, soft, homogeneous, not too thick nor too dilute.
– Porridge must be white, and shrimp must be eye-catching pink.
– When enjoying, you must feel the fresh sweetness from the shrimp and the aroma of green onions that are blended in the porridge.
Here is a very simple and delicious way to cook shrimp porridge. I wish you to apply the formula successfully to show off your talents for your family.