Lanzhou beef noodle is one of the ten most famous noodle dishes in China, with this Lanzhou beef noodle cooking method, you will have delicious bowls of noodles right at home.
Famous for being a meticulously prepared and elaborate dish, at first glance, it would be difficult to cook a bowl of Lanzhou beef noodles at home. However, with the recipe of “learning to glean” Ly Tu That, you can completely cook this attractive dish right in your kitchen. Let’s learn with 2Beautiful How to cook Lan Chau beef noodles prepare at home.
Materials to prepare:
– Beef bones
– Hill chicken: half a chicken
– Green onion, coriander, fresh ginger
– Spices: salt, monosodium glutamate, flavoring powder…
– Aromatherapy bag includes anise, cardamom, cinnamon stick, bay leaf, clove buds.
– Wheat flour: 500 grams
– Rapeseed oil
– Ash water
How to cook Lan Chau beef noodles
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Beef bones and beef are washed and soaked for 3 hours.
– White radish washed and cut into thin slices to eat. Boil briefly and then soak in cold water to keep the crispness.
– Coriander, scallions are washed and cut into small pieces.
Step 2: Cook broth
– Put beef bones, beef and half a chicken in the crock pot. Add a few pieces of fresh ginger and salt to make the broth more fragrant. You should skim off the spikes when the water boils to make the broth clear and delicious.
– Add the flavoring packet to the broth and cook on low heat for 5 hours.
Step 3: Make pulled noodles
– Take 500 grams of flour, add 5 grams of salt. Then spread about 300 ml of warm water, divided into 3 times, slowly pour into the flour mixture.
– Use the shuttle-shaped kneading method to knead until the mixture becomes a flexible, smooth and non-sticky mass, then add 5 grams of Chinese ash water and continue kneading.
– Then apply a layer of oil to the dough and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
Step 4: Prepare chili satay
– Chop the dried chili into small pieces and then pound it into a powder.
– Add white sesame, then pour hot oil in to have the signature spicy chili satay.
Step 5: Prepare the broth
– Use a wooden basket covered with a filter cloth on top to filter the residue of the broth.
– Add salt, monosodium glutamate, flavoring powder to the broth and filter again for clear broth and bring to boil.
Step 6: Pull the noodles
– Divide the flour mixture into small parts, after rolling, gently pull the dough several times until you have smooth flat noodles and satisfactory toughness.
– Cut the noodles into small pieces and bring to boil.
Step 7: Present the finished product and enjoy
– Put the cooked pulled noodles into the bowl, then measure the broth.
– Cut boiled beef into large pieces and arrange on top of the bowl of noodles.
– Arrange a few slices of white radish, chopped green onion and coriander in a bowl of noodles. Then put a spoonful of chili satay in the bowl and enjoy.
Wish you success with How to make Lan Chau beef noodles according to the recipe of “country fairy” Ly Tu That at home to be able to “change the wind” for family meals.