Chicken porridge is not a complicated dish, but to cook a bowl of chicken porridge with smooth, fragrant and delicious chicken, not everyone knows. Let’s learn with 2Beautiful how to cook chicken porridge Very easy to make to have a delicious and nutritious bowl of chicken porridge at home.
Refer to how to cook delicious chicken porridge at home 1. Ingredients to cook chicken porridge
(A serving for 4-5 people)
– Chicken: 1 chicken weighs more than 1 kg
– Sticky rice: 1 bowl
– Plain rice: 1 bowl
– Dried onions: 4-5 bulbs
– Lemon: 1 fruit
– Green onion, fresh ginger, perilla, coriander, lemongrass
– Spices: ground pepper, salt, fish sauce, seasoning seeds
2. How to cook chicken porridge
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– Chicken: clean, then wash with water and rub the chicken with salt and then wash again with water to clean.
– Glutinous rice and plain rice: soak in water for about 1 hour for the rice to bloom and then bring it back to clean.
– Green onions, perilla, coriander: after washing with water, finely chop.
– Dried onions: 2 peeled bulbs to boil with chicken and 2 chopped bulbs and then fried until golden and fragrant.
Step 2: Boil the chicken
– Put the chicken in a pot, pour water to cover the chicken face, then add 2 eggplants, a few branches of fresh ginger, ½ teaspoon of salt, lemongrass and proceed to boil the chicken until cooked. You can use a chopstick to press on the chicken, if the meat is tender and not runny, then take the chicken out, shred it and divide it into 2 parts.
Step 3: Cook chicken porridge
– Put the cleaned rice, ½ of shredded chicken, chicken bones and dried onions into the pot of chicken broth, simmer to stew until the rice grains swell and are cooked.
– Remove the chicken bones and season to make the porridge richer.
– Add onions to the pan to fry until fragrant, then add the remaining ½ of shredded chicken to stir-fry until the chicken hunts again, then turn off the heat. In the process of stir-frying the chicken, you need to add seasoning to the chicken just to eat.
Step 4: Scoop the finished product into a bowl and enjoy
– Put the chopped scallions, perilla, coriander into the bowl, then scoop the porridge in, then add the fried chicken, pepper and enjoy.
3. Tips for making smooth chicken porridge at home
– We should use our chicken to cook porridge because our chicken meat is tougher and sweeter.
– Should soak and pound rice before cooking to make porridge smooth.
– You can cook by boiling, turn off the stove and incubate for half an hour. Repeat several times for faster rice cooking and save electricity/gas.
Above is how to cook chicken porridge simple at home that 2Beauty has shared with readers. Hope you can make this delicious and nutritious chicken porridge in your family’s kitchen.