Snakehead fish porridge – an extremely interesting variation with a delicious, strange taste, many nutrients and extremely good for health for many ages. The sweetness from snakehead fish, combined with soft, fragrant rice grains, accompanied by a little crunchy green vegetables will help you feel more appetizing, especially when you are bored.
Here are how to cook snakehead fish porridge Simple but still delicious, you can change the wind for your family’s meals at home. Let’s find out with 2Beautiful!
Refer to how to cook snakehead fish porridge at home 1. Ingredients to prepare
– Snakehead fish weighs about 1kg, fresh and delicious
– 200 grams of plain rice
– 50 grams of glutinous rice
– 200 grams of green onions
– 3 dried onions
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 fresh chili
– 200 grams of straw mushrooms
– Spices: seasoning seeds, salt, monosodium glutamate, fish sauce, cooking oil
– Finely chopped scallions, dill leaves, perilla leaves
2. Steps to cook snakehead fish porridge
Step 1: Prepare snakehead fish
– Clean the snakehead fish scales. Wash off all the oil, remove the fishy smell of fish with lemon and salt. You can also use some ginger to rub on the fish and then rinse it with water and let it dry.
After cleaning, filter the meat with the bones, separate the head.
– With the head, bones, tail you put in the pot, add a little water and put it on the stove for about 20 – 40 minutes. This broth will be used to cook porridge.
– The filtered fish meat is marinated with finely chopped onions, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1/2 of the original minced onion and garlic. Let the fish marinate for 40 minutes to allow the fish to absorb the spices.
Step 2: Cook porridge
– The water of the head and bones is filtered to get water. Steal glutinous rice and glutinous rice together and wash them thoroughly.
– Let it drain separately, then pour it all into the pot and cook the porridge on low heat.
Step 3: Cook the fish
– Pour a tablespoon of oil into the pan, wait until the oil is hot, then pour in the rest of the chopped onion and garlic to fry.
– Add snakehead fish meat to stir-fry quickly on high heat. When you see that the fish meat has been hunted, golden brown and smelly, turn off the stove.
– After the porridge has been cooked, taste the spices to taste.
– Fried fish meat and mushrooms drop into the porridge pot to boil for about 2-3 minutes, then add pepper, perilla, dill, green onions to the island and turn off the stove.
Tips to choose delicious snakehead fish to cook porridge
– You should choose fish with thick body, weighing about 1kg.
– The fresher the fish, the sweeter the porridge and less fishy taste, the more chewy, fragrant and fragrant the fish meat is when processed.
– If adding water during porridge cooking, add boiling water, do not add cold water to avoid fishy.
Above is how to cook snakehead fish porridge that you can apply to do at home. Good luck and enjoy your meal.