Instead of making sour rib soup, today you should try cooking mushroom corn rib soup with vegetables. The bowl of soup is not only beautiful but also very delicious to eat.
In a Vietnamese family’s rice tray, it is difficult to lack soup. This is a dish that helps “bring rice” much better. Besides vegetable soup, sour soup and rib soup are also very popular.
When it comes to rib soup, many people immediately think of sour rib soup, which is very suitable to eat in the summer Mushroom corn rib soup This vegetable is suitable for a cool meal or when the weather starts to turn autumn like this. The bowl of soup is not only beautiful but also very delicious to eat.
Refer to how to cook mushroom corn rib soup 1. Ingredients:
– 500g pork ribs
– 1 sweet corn
– 1 carrot
– 10 fresh shiitake mushrooms
– 10g green onion
– 1 piece of ginger
– 2 garlic cloves
– 1 tablespoon white wine
– Cooking oil: Just enough
– Water: Just enough
– Salt: Just enough
2. How to cook mushroom corn rib soup
– Wash the mushrooms, then cut off the legs, cut a cross on the mushroom cap for a nice look.
– Carrots are washed, peeled and cut into small pieces.
– Clean corn, cut into slices.
– Cut off the white end of scallions, sliced ginger, and sliced garlic.
– Wash ribs, cut into bite-sized pieces. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add 3 slices of ginger, 1 tablespoon of white wine and the ribs to a boil to remove impurities in the ribs.
– Then pour the ribs into the basket, wash each ribs under running water.
– Fry the head of white onion, garlic and ginger in a pot with a little cooking oil. Then put the ribs on the common island.
– When the ribs are cooked, add hot water to cook. The amount of water depends on the amount of food in the family.
– When the broth is boiling, add corn, carrots, and mushrooms. Add salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Here, stir and simmer the ribs for 40 minutes until the ribs are tender.
– Before serving, season to taste. Sprinkle some finely chopped scallions and turn off the stove.
– Scoop corn mushroom rib soup Remove to a bowl, wait for the soup to cool a bit, then you can enjoy it.
Tips for a delicious corn mushroom rib soup:
– Make sure to blanch the ribs to ensure clear broth.
– When adding water to cook soup, it is necessary to use hot water, not cold water. Hot water will help retain the nutrients in the ribs and cook the ribs faster.
If you have a casserole at home, you should use it because it will save cooking time.
Wish you success with the dish corn mushroom rib soup recommended by 2dep!