With the way to cook carrot beef porridge, you will have another delicious porridge to treat your family members whether adults or children.
If you are so used to minced meat porridge, chicken porridge that you start to feel bored, then try to cook beef and carrot porridge in the kitchen. Carrot beef porridge is sweet, strange, and has fiber from vegetables, so it is quite convenient. On cool days, a bowl of beef and carrot porridge will be an attractive choice for the whole family. Find out with twoLive how to cook carrot beef porridge delicious now.
Refer to how to cook carrot beef at home 1. Ingredients to prepare to cook carrot beef porridge 1 cup of rice (you should use plain rice mixed with a little sticky rice) 300 grams of beef 2 carrots carrots 3 purple onions 2 – 3 scallions 20 grams of coriander Spices: seasoning seeds, main noodles, salt, fish sauce, cooking oil 2. Steps to cook carrot beef porridge
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– After buying beef, you should wash it, cut it into small pieces and mince it finely. You can also put the beef in the blender to puree it to save time.
– Minced beef marinated with a little fish sauce, pepper for aroma.
– Peel carrots, wash, diced or can also be chopped.
– Sticky rice, glutinous rice mixed together and washed with water. If you want the porridge to be fragrant then bring the rice to be roasted on the stove first. You need to stir the rice evenly so that the rice is golden brown, fragrant but not burnt. When you see the rice crackling, pour the rice on a plate.
– Coriander, scallions remove dead leaves, cut the root, then wash and finely chop.
– Dried onion peeled, washed and then chopped to fry with cooking oil.
Step 2: Cook porridge
Place a pot on the stove with about 1 liter of water. Pour all the washed rice into the pot to start cooking. Notice when the porridge starts to boil, turn down the heat. At the same time, you should also regularly use chopsticks to stir well, to avoid the porridge being squished at the bottom of the pot.
– You can use bone broth to sweeten the porridge.
– Fry onions and carrots in the island with a little fish sauce to infuse the spices.
– Observe that the porridge has fully bloomed, drop the carrots into the pot. Use chopsticks and stir the ingredients well together.
– After the carrots start to soften, add the beef and stir well.
– If you do not like to eat beef cooked directly, you can fry the beef with onions until cooked and then stir in the porridge pot.
– Taste the spices including seasoning seeds, main noodles, salt to taste. After the porridge pot boils again, turn off the stove and lift the pot to go out.
– Ladle the porridge into each bowl, sprinkle a little cilantro, scallions, dried onions and ground pepper and enjoy as soon as the porridge is still hot.
Tips to cook delicious carrot beef porridge
– Choose to buy beef with bright red color, dry surface, clear meat fiber, good elasticity, no viscous substance or bad smell.
– When cooking porridge, you should occasionally open it and stir with your hands so that the porridge does not become sticky.
– It should be noted that when the porridge is boiling, it is necessary to turn down the heat to prevent the porridge from boiling over.
– You can cook porridge separately for each bowl so that the porridge is always hot and the meat is not hot.
– Do not overcook to avoid the meat being tough
Above is how to cook carrot beef porridge very fast, simple and still ensure quality at home. Hope you apply successfully and have a delicious meal!