Are you tired of traditional boiled, braised, fried,… Try these 5 delicious new pork dishes to change meals for the family!
Most housewives do not have too many ideas for variations of pork dishes, and make family meals less attractive. Most people only remember the braised, boiled, and fried dishes, but forget that there are many other dishes also made from pork, guaranteed to make the family have a much more delicious meal. .
The delicious dishes from pork are actually extremely diverse and attractive. Let’s go with 2Beautiful to list 5 dishes made from pork right now!
1. Fried pork with garlic sauce
Bacon: 500 grams Cornstarch: 100 grams Fried garlic fish sauce Garlic juice Sugar, black pepper
– Wash the bacon with salt to be able to remove the odor. Rinse the meat with water and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
– Marinate pork with 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, ½ teaspoon black pepper and 2 tablespoons fish sauce. Marinate the meat for about 15 minutes for the meat to absorb.
– Then, fry the meat until crispy and place it on absorbent paper to absorb the fat. Sauté the meat evenly with sauteed garlic and then transfer to a plate to enjoy.
2. Crispy Fried Lemongrass Stuffed Pork
Ground pork: 300 grams Dried Onion: 2 lemongrass bulbs: 8-10 plants Black pepper, sugar, monosodium glutamate Cooking oil, fish sauce Tapioca starch
– Wash lemongrass, cut off the stem and old leaves. Take 1-2 bulbs to chop the rest, cut into long pieces, smash. Peel the dried onion, wash and chop finely.
– Put the ground meat in a bowl, add a little garlic, onion, minced lemongrass and spices including 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of cooking oil and 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch. . Mix these spices well with the meat.
– Squeeze the rolls and put 1 lemongrass tree in the middle, pack the meat tightly so that the meat is stuck around the lemongrass tree. Put oil in a pan, put it on the stove and fry until it’s cooked and fragrant.
3. Roasted pork with salt and pepper
Bacon: 250 grams Minced garlic: 30 grams Minced lemongrass: 1 bulb Minced chili: 30 grams Seasoning seeds. salt
– You should choose to buy bacon with a little bit of fat, bring it back, wash it, cut it into bite-sized pieces and then dry.
– Put the whole meat into the pan to roast until the fat, the meat is firm, the edge is burned, then drop the minced garlic and stir for about 2-3 minutes. Next, drop in the minced chili and minced lemongrass.
– Let the fire simmer, sprinkle a little more seasoning, salt to make the meat more flavorful. When seasoning feels right, you can take it out and enjoy.
4. Stewed pork with bamboo shoots
Thinly sliced pork: 6 strips of Bamboo shoots: 1 stick of Gray Dotted Jade Mushroom: 1 box Green onions: 2 branches Spices, cornstarch. Oyster
– Peel the bamboo shoots and boil them. Then, take the bamboo shoots out and soak them in cold water. Cut the bamboo shoots into small rectangular pieces. Wash the scallions and cut them into pieces. Mushrooms soak with salt, then wash and remove the root.
– Spread the strips of meat on a flat surface, sprinkle with a little seasoning such as pepper, seasoning powder. salt and cornstarch. Put mushrooms, bamboo shoots, green onions in turn and then roll the meat.
– Pour a little oil into the pan, put the meat in and fry until cooked.
– Dissolve oyster sauce, cornstarch and pour into another pan and cook until slightly thickened.
– When the fried meat is cooked, put it on a plate and drizzle with the sauce mixture that has just been cooked.
5. Grilled Pork
Pork shoulder: 500 grams Chao: 5 Satay tablets, cooking oil, monosodium glutamate, sugar, water
– Wash the pork, drain and cut into bite-sized pieces. Marinate meat with chao, 2 spoons of garlic juice, 3 spoons of satay, 2 spoons of sugar, 1 spoon of MSG, 2 spoons of cooking oil. Leave the meat like that for 3-4 hours.
– You can cook meat in the oven or in the microwave. If you are grilling meat with the microwave, set the time to 15 minutes and then take it out, put a layer of satay on it and put it back in the oven for another 1-2 minutes. As for the charcoal grill, you need to brush the satay layer on the meat about 2-3 times.
– When the meat is cooked, remove the meat to a plate and enjoy.
– Above are 5 ways to turn pork into delicious dishes that will make everyone enjoy. Hope you apply the recipe successfully and have delicious meals!