Okra and okra delicacies not only provide a lot of nutrition but are also delicious, sure to make your family enjoy.
In the daily life of Vietnamese people, okra is a familiar food with the rice tray of each family. This food can not only be processed into many delicious dishes, but also brings a lot of benefits to the body such as reducing the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer or obesity. In the head of corn contains a lot of folic acid, a nutrient that is really necessary for the body, especially pregnant women.
So do you know the delicious dishes made from okra? Let’s explore with 2Beautiful now!
1. Pickled okra
Okra: 500 grams Vinegar: 1 cup Clean water: 3 cups Sugar: 2 tablespoons Main noodles: 1 teaspoon Salt: 2 teaspoons Glass jar
– Rinse okra with water, then soak in a bowl of cold water to keep okra crispy and green. Then take it out and let it dry.
– Mix the mixture of sugar, salt, vinegar, and water in the ratio above and bring to a boil on the stove. Cook until the mixture boils, then remove and let cool.
– Place each okra in turn in a glass jar and then pour the mixture above to soak. Put the glass jar in the refrigerator for about 3 days, then you can take it out for regular use.
2. Deep fried okra
Okra: 200 grams Deep-fried flour: 50 grams Cooking oil, chili sauce, 1 teaspoon seasoning
– Dissolve the fried dough with a little water. Add 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds and dissolve until the mixture thickens.
– Wash okra, remove stem and set aside to drain
– Dip each okra in turn into the mixture of flour and then place it on the stove to fry with cooking oil until golden crispy.
3. Okra Tempura
Okra: 80 grams Rice flour: 1 cup Deep-fried flour: half a cup Baking powder: 1 teaspoon, 1 pinch of salt Chicken eggs: 1 Cooking oil, ice
– Beat eggs. Mix together baking powder, flour, salt, and ⅓ cup water. Dissolve this mixture and then sift the flour until smooth.
– Wash okra, wipe dry. You can break the fruit in half or keep the whole fruit to dip into the flour mixture.
– Heat the cooking oil on the stove and then drop the okra dipped in flour to fight until it is crispy yellow, then you can take it out. This dish when served with chili sauce will be much more delicious.
4. Okra with tomato sauce
Okra: 300g Tomatoes: 1 large or 2 small Olive oil: 2 teaspoons Chili powder: ½ teaspoon; Garlic powder: ½ teaspoon; Black pepper: ½ teaspoon; Coriander powder (dill powder): ½ teaspoon Coriander, green onion Cooking oil
– Cut off the head of okra and wash it with water. Then, boil okra over with water to reduce the viscosity and then drain.
– Wash the tomatoes, remove the skin and chop. Heat a pan and then boil 1 tablespoon of cooking oil on the stove, add the tomatoes and fry until cooked.
– Wait until the tomatoes are pureed, then pour in okra and stir together.
– Taste the spices and then finally drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over, stir again for the last time, sprinkle with coriander and onions and you’re done.
5. Stir-fried okra with pork
Okra: 200 grams Pork: 100 grams Salt, cooking oil, soy sauce
– Wash okra and boil it in water for about 30 seconds
– Cut the corn cover into small pieces to eat.
– Chop the pork and stir-fry on the stove until the meat is hunted, season with a little soy sauce and then stir until the pork is burned, then remove to a plate.
– Next, pour cooking oil into the pan and stir-fry okra until the beans are almost cooked, then pour in the fried pork and stir together. Season to taste again, then remove and enjoy immediately when hot.
Above is 5 delicious dishes from okra which you can prepare and enjoy at home. Your whole family will surely have a delicious meal. Wish you